Chapter 31

***WARNING. RATED R. SEXUAL CONTENT***

This was the only way we could somewhat get enough if each others presence for the time being. We both longed for each other for two long. We moved to the bed where Daryl soon took control of the situation. With barely any foreplay, which both of us were totally ok with, Daryl stripped us of our clothes and continued kissing and making out and neck nibbling until we could no longer hold back from each other. He positioned himself at my enterance and I nodded giving him complete approval. We both moaned as he entered. In that moment I remembered exactly why I loved this man. Why he had such a huge impact on my life. He continued to make love to me, yes. Love. Not sex. It was the way only love could express what our words could not.

Just then the door burst open and Rick got a sight full of Daryl's ass on top of me and I swear to god that door closed just as fast as it opened. I wanted to giggle, laugh even but I didn't want to escape the moment I was having with Daryl. He on the other hand completely ignored it. We have had sex before, yes. But this experience was much much different than sex. It was completely new to me, and I'm pretty sure it was new to him as well. I don't think many people get this, because sex is confused for lust instead of love. Daryl's whimpers of pleasure seemed to echo in my ears, they grew into moans as we both were getting close to coming. He became sloppy, but fast until we both finished. He stayed in position, and even after slowly thrusted, letting us ride out our orgasms making the deal sweeter. He collapsed on top of me which I embraced. We were both out of breath. That, was, woah. Mind blowing. I felt him exit me as he rolled over right beside me. I felt his sticky remains down there but left it. I didn't care. I just wanted Daryl. I cuddled up to him, but remembered we had guests. I threw on a fuzzy housecoat that I claimed awhile back and threw it on, leaving Daryl under the sheets.

"I'll be right back" I said quickly exiting the room where Rick, Michonne and a very disturbed looking Carl sat.

"Sorry about that.." I said grabbing their attention.

Carl just ended up holding back a gag. Instead of accepting the apology Rick and Michonne greeted me and welcomed me back home.

"There's lots of spare rooms. Like 6 not including master." I stated. Everyone's face lit up.

Rick got up and went to the door and no opened it whispering something. I was confused, until I seen who was there.

Merle Dixon.

"No. No no no. What do you think your doing here?!" I somewhat shouted, tightening my housecoat. Daryl came out of the bedroom, his jeans on only.

"Hails.." He tried calming me.

"No."

"Merle is the one who brought me here Hails. He's different bow. He's changed." I couldn't believe what Daryl just said. Merle? Change?

I stared uneasily at him. I didn't want to pick a fight with Daryl now. Not now. He just came back. Last thing I needed was a fight.

"Ok" I said unconvinced. I showed them all to their separate rooms. They all get into bed and I show Merle to his room on the 3rd floor. As far as he could possibly get.

Before leaving him to enter his room on his own he spoke.

"Hailey I'm sorry bout what happened. Bout what I did. I didn't know you were Darlina 's girlfriend. I was stupid back then, Hails. Please forgive me. I'll do anything to prove to you that I've changed. I brought Daryl here for ya girl. I truly am sorry." He mumbled. I somewhat took his words into consideration but didn't reply. I headed back to my room before Merle requested Daryl's presence which Daryl obeyed.

"I see you already got lucky, Darlina." Merle chuckled. I heard him from around the corner.

"Oh fuck off, Merle." Daryl exclaimed, annoyed.

"Daryl.." He said.

"What?"

"When you gonna wife that pretty girl if yours?" He asked.

There was a silence.

"Soon." Daryl finished. I heard his footsteps coming so I scrambled into my room and acted busy. Wife me? My heart skipped a beat. Daryl didn't seem like the type who wanted to get married... but I would accept. I loved that man with all many bein- just then Daryl walked in. I handed him some red checked men's pajama pants which he changed into as I changed back into my sleepwear, which now that I had company was shorts and a tank top. We both seeped into the king sized bed and cuddled each other not switching positions once that whole night.