Chapter 17

*Sexual Content warning*

After letting daryl cool off in the tower I finally had the guts to go up there and talk to him. I made my way up the fimiliar stairs leading to the room me and Daryl both shared.

He looked up at me with his soft blue eyes. Neither of us said a word but we both knew we were stressed and needed a break. I laid down on the bed and motioned for him to lay down with me, and he did. Side by side we stared at the roof of the tower. I was quiet and we could only hear each others breathing. I knew daryl had a million things running through his head. And so did I. It's funny how the broken man I fell in love with can become more broken. I knew we grew up with abuse. But he turned out alright, in fact he turned out perfect. I put my hand against his, and we both raised them, running our fingers and skin together. I grabbed his arm and wrapped it around me as I turned on my side, forcing him to as well. I vent my body to curve in to fit Daryl's. I squirmed to get the blanket for us.

"You'd better stop" he warned.

I turned my head so I could see him out of the corner of my eyes.
"Stop what?" I asked.

"Wiggling your ass all over me." He smirked

I laughed honestly amused and squirmed just a little more, frustrating him for the fun of it.

I heard him swallow. I smiled and somehow he knew.

"Quit your smiling before I'm the one smilin'" he teased. Once more I squirmed and he couldn't help himself, and grabbed onto my hip pushing me against his member, which was already hardened. I gasped a little. I didn't expect that. He was so gentle with me the first time.

My thoughts began to race and he made my body have a surge of heat, funny how once second you can be cuddly and normal then the next, completely turned on. I felt Daryl's member against me and his touch was delicate but dominant. He stayed how he was, spinning position and undid my pants button. I felt my pulse down there and now I want him to give me all of him. He stripped us both of our clothing and pulled my closer to him in the spooning position, he put one of my legs over him giving him access. He slid in, all at once and started at a fast pace. I suppose this is what happens when you tease Daryl Dixon. I felt his member deep from within me, already giving me a knot in my stomach, not fair. But it was too late, I had an orgasm. He Kept hitting my sweet spot and I'm positive he knew it too, making me orgasm a few more times before he changed his position to being over me, that was he had easier access to pull out I'm guessing. He thrusted into me, breathing onto my neck, his uneven heavy breaths made my legs shake. I can tell he's getting close because his thrusting becomes harder, and faster. He let's out a little moan sending me off edge, orgasming a 5th time. He's about to come and as he does, he grabs my hips and goes as deep as he can as he comes. He moans of pleasure and rides it out before collapsing beside me again, exhausted and out of breath. As he exited me, I felt his load swoosh inside me. I swallow my pride and don't say anything about it, but instead cuddle up to the already half asleep Daryl.

Unclothed, we shared each others warmth under the blanket. Daryl had already started snoring quietly.

He left me awake with nothing but my thoughts.

Why was teasing Daryl so fun? Was he always that Dominant? How did he know I smiled at his frustration? Do I sexually frustrate him often? I wonder how often he thinks of me this way? Why did he suddenly become less gentle? Was it because of the teasing? Is this what to expect?

I was so caught up in the typical virgin or not so virgin questions. I had one last question that really stumped me.

If he knew I didn't want him to before, why would he finish inside this time?

My last question troubled me. I felt the tiredness take control of my eyelids until I couldn't open them any longer, and I fell asleep with the man I love. Daryl Dixon.