Really?

Idk why but I feel bad about having Johnnie's mom like that. I might edit it and put it to where she is like normal.

Has she been..? Crying recently?

Her eyes were puffy. And I could tell that she had been because there was stained makeup on her face.

I took out my headphones, deciding that it might be worth being here and not spacing out.

"Hi." I tried to be as "gentlemanly" as possible and stuck my hand out to shake hands with her dad.

He gladly shakes my hand and so does (Y/n).

I'm glad that we'll be able to go to the same school.

"(Y/n). Why don't you take Johnnie upstairs."

"Ok dad" she easily replied. Her voice was amazing too.

"Come on. My room is up this way."

She walked up the stairs again and lead to a room that was covered in BvB, P!ATD, MCR, PTV, and anime posters. (Sorry if you don't watch anime. I do. I have like 5 posters and I'm basing this kinda off of myself.)

She walked over to her bed and sat down.

"Well, this is my room." She said gesturing around her room.

"You like alternative music?" I asked. Not thinking that a beautiful girl like this would listen to the same music I listen to.

"Yea. My favorite band is (fav band)."

"I like them too."

She walked over to her stereo and clicked through the music on her iPod.

She started to play This is Gospel by Panic! At The Disco.

This is gospel for the fallen ones
Locked away in permanent slumber
Assembling their philosophies
From pieces of broken memories

She was quietly singing along. She had a beautiful voice. I started singing because I liked this song as well.

Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart [2x]
Their gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds
But they haven't seen the best of us yet

At this part, we were pretty much yelling out the lyrics because we could be loud.

If you love me let me go
'Cause these words are knives and often leave scars
The fear of falling apart
And truth be told, I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart

Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart [2x]

This is gospel for the vagabonds,
Ne'er-do-wells and insufferable bastards
Confessing their apostasies
Led away by imperfect impostors

Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart [2x]

Don't try to sleep through the end of the world
And bury me alive
'Cause I won't give up without a fight

If you love me let me go
'Cause these words are knives and often leave scars
The fear of falling apart
And truth be told, I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart

Oh, the fear of falling apart
Oh, the fear, the fear of falling apart

[4x]
(Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart)
The fear of falling apart

We finished the song and looked at each other. I think that she and I will be really good friends.

"Johnnie. Your really nice, And have an amazing voice."

"Thanks. Your voice is amazing too."

~(Y/n) POV~

"Not to seem creepy or anything but your videos are funny too," I said. A slight pink dusting my face.

I loved his videos on his channel and on MDE. I had his thug pug shirts and quotes from his songs.

In a sense, he had saved me. I started watching his videos and was a bit less depressed.

I did constantly stalk his Instagram as well as Kyles. Kohnnie was adorable.

I even started making YouTube videos because of him. I was kinda famous for my "Goth in public" videos where I would put on heavy goth makeup and walk around my town or just the neighborhood to scare people.
(I actually do this. They're my most popular videos. I'm trying to get my friends to do some with me.)

"I like your videos too."

Wait WHAT?!

"R-really?"

"Yea. I like the ones where you walk around in makeup and scare people when you walk by."

"Yea. I have a few neighbors who have been afraid of me since I was 12 and started making the videos."

"Wow. That's pretty funny."

"Thanks."

-Meanwhile Downstairs.
With Johnnies mom and your dad-

They could hear the music and the laughter.

They knew from the beginning that you two would get along.
__________

Sorry if that was bad, but I'm tired and should probably go to sleep now. See you all next time.

Goodbye people of similar interests as me.