Learning

Vote goal: 15

Word count: 760

~Monday, May 2nd~

I woke up. A beautiful accomplishment.

Well, my life was getting better.

Adam had tried crawling back to me when Faith had died in that fire.

I've been with Johnnie and I've been so happy.

We've tried so hard not to slip up on camera about our relationship.

But, after 2 and a half months, we're deciding to make videos for our channels about our relationship.

I'm so nervous to make us a public couple.

I know how much hate we could get and how popular Kohnnie is. (Let's just say that Alex and Johnnie broke up after he moved to where you are now.)

I hope that the fandom MDE doesn't hate me.

But for now I had larger problems.

I have one month of school left.

Shit but yay.

Yay because after this year I would be out of school forever unless I decided to go to college.

But shit because that means a lot of studying and tests.

Ugh.

At least Johnnie and I can be "study buddies". I feel so cliche saying that.

And Johnnie and I are anything but a cliche couple.

We are so different from most people.

As we are classified as "emos" to the school.

I guess we are.

Jenny is the queen emo at our school though.

And I am second in command.

Then there's Johnnie. Who is a major emo, well, he is the most emo in MDE.

The higher up emos are Hannah and Liz. Desi is also in there. (Sorry if you don't like that. It's my story and I can do as I please in it. So, fuck off if you're unimpressed.)

And then there are the commoner emos, also known as "fake emos". The people who try to be emo but just fail miserably.

Kait and Caroline are the Scene queens and aren't as important as the emos. (Deal with it)

I got ready into my outfit for the day. (Image below)

I have such a routine  in the mornings now it's not even funny

I have such a routine in the mornings now it's not even funny.

Wake up, get dressed, eat breakfast, go to school.

Then I come home and make a video or watch movies with Johnnie.

What is wrong with me? Nothing, is what I would say.

I hear the normal knock at the door and know that it's Johnnie.

I walk to school as normal and when we get there everyone is in their normal cliques.

The "popular girls" who are in choir and a few of them are bearable.

The "jocks" which consists of all the guys in sports who think their cool but are really just annoying to all except the "fuckboys and girls".

The ones who do drugs behind the school most of the time and think it's cool to have lost your virginity in middle school.

There are the "fake emos and fake goths" the ones who try to hang out with the real goths and emos but we hate them because they try to hard.

Then there are the "nerds". The nerds are some of the most annoying people alive at our school.

All they do is play minecraft and they think that their cool.

In our group, we're all low key nerds.

Sure, we play video games and watch anime. But not as much as the actual nerds.

They try to be cool, but they really aren't.

They try to hang out with us, much similar to the fake emos and goths but we just don't like them and push them away.

And then there's always the ones who don't know what taking a shower everyday or every-other-day is.

They must shower once a week beause you don't even want to get close to them.

All they do is watch gaming youtubers and play CSGO 24/7.

That is our school for you.

Well, time to start the day.

Heading to first period I remember that today we have subs in most of our classes and that, I am glad for.

There are only two teachers that I'm not glad when we have a sub.

And those two teachers are still here.

Hell yea.

~Time skip to end of day~

The day went by pretty well today and now I'm really nervous.

We film our videos.

Ugh. I am not looking forward to this.

I meet up with Johnnie and we start to walk to or houses.

"So, my house or yours?" Johnnie asks as we get to our neighborhood.

"Umm. Let's film at my house." I respond.
___________

I am so sorry for being a horrible author and not updating in forever.

Let's get this chapter to 15 votes and I will write the about the video for my next chapter.

I will try to update at least once a week if I can get the asked amount of votes for a chapter.

15 votes.

15.

Only 15 votes.

That's all I'm asking for.

15 votes.