Bullies

I told myself if I had gotten 1000 votes I would write a really long chapter. But this isn't a long chapter. It's just an update so I can get an update for you because I feel like I'm forgeting about you guys.

*WARNING THIS MIGHT BE A BIT TRIGGERING BECAUSE IT HAS A BULLYING SECENE IN IT*

It was Monday. And I had school. I despised school.

I groaned and got up to take a shower.

I then changed into (outfit above) and then slipped on my cuff bracelet.

I remember my mother giving it to me on my 13th birthday, saying that no matter what happens, she loves me and will always be there for me.

I always wear this bracelet.

I walked out the door just in time to be greeted by Johnnie.

"Hey babe" he slung his arm around my shoulder.

I laughed a little, "babe? Really?"

"Yea. Do you have a problem with that?"

I blushed a little. "N-no I don't."

And we walked to school.

When we got there I saw Adam standing with Faith and her bitches.

"Oh look, it's the little emo couple. I bet they both slit their wrists." Faith insulted and laughed.

I was used to this, but Johnnie didn't deserve this.

The worst part was looking up and seeing Adam laugh with them.

"Yea. Haha. I'm glad I broke up with that emo slut." That was Adam. And it brought tears to my eyes.

I just tried to keep on walking and ignore them.

But when I looked back up I saw Faith and Adam making out.

They broke apart.

"What are you looking at you little slut?"

I quickly look away and start to walk to where my locker is.

I quickly get my stuff together and head to class, grateful that I hadn't put on any makeup other than lipstick on today.

I sat down in my seat and Johnnie walked in as well and sat next to me.

My bangs covered my eyes so that no one could tell that I was silently crying.

About halfway through the class I was finished crying because I couldn't anymore. I checked my phone and I had a text.

Johnnie: (Y/n). R u ok?
(Y/n): Yea. I'm fine
Johnnie: U don't look fine.
(Y/n): it's ok. I am

~Johnnies POV~

I was really concerned about her. I saw the way that girl had looked at her.

So much hatred in her eyes, like it could kill someone.

And that had been Adam, she had been so upset over him.

When I saw him with that slut I just wanted to beat his face in. Even if it meant that I would get my ass kicked the rest of the year.

The school day went ok with Jenny trying to comfort (Y/n) and it helped a little.

She was quiet the rest of the day, which also meant that the lunch table was fairly quiet as well.