New beginnings

Word count: 1461

(Y/n)s POV

I did my makeup and we headed to the party.

These usually went the same way everytime.

They aren't really parties.

All we do is sit around while we watch all of Sherlock and are in our phones.

We also get pocky, soda, pizza and wings.

We pretty much just all hang out until about 5am when we all go home.

Johnnie and I went into the basement and Jenny stands up, everyone is already here.

"So, this year, I was able to borrow a projector from my mom. We are going out of tradition. We are going to watch supernatural from season one and see how far we can get before we all get tired and go home."

Jenny set up with projector and we sat down to watch.

The first episode started and we were all watching.

We kept on watching until midnight.

By then we had watched 14 episodes. (Don't ask me how long it took to do that math.)

Then we decided to watch Sherlock as per tradition.

We watched all of season one and it was around 4:30. That's when we all decided to go home.

I was driving and Johnnie was just staring at me.

"Johnnie, are you ok?" I asked skeptically.

"Yea, why would you ask?"

"You just seem off. What's going on in your head?"

"W-well," he stuttered, "I'm just think of how lucky I was to get you in my life. How was I able to get an angel like you?"

I blushed and kept on driving until I got to my house.

I look at Johnnie.

"Are you going to spend the night?"

"Of course I am. I want to be with you as much as I can before you leave for your roadtrip." I smiled at his response.

I pulled into the driveway and turned off my car.

I got out and walked inside.

By the time we were actually in bed ready to go to sleep, it was 5:00. (You know. In your pjs. Idk. This comes up later but Johnnie was wearing some sleep short and a teeshirt.)

"(Y/n)?"

"Yea Johnnie?" We were spooning on my bed and he seemed a bit worried.

"I want you to know, that I love you."

"I love you too Johnnie."

I close my eyes and snuggle closer to Johnnie.

I peacefully fall asleep.