Movies and the Mall

We walked into her house and soon to her basement where a PlayStation 4 laid with many games all around.

She ran over and put in The Nightmare Before Christmas.

"I hope you don't mind. I love this movie. I also saw you sketching stuff from this movie in art today." She said. Not realizing this was my favorite movie.

"Oh, yea. I love this movie."

"Ok." She sat down on her couch and told me to sit down as well.

I sat down next to her and even after she sat down she stood back up and got some popcorn and goldfish. (Don't judge me. I like goldfish.)

We are watched the movie and at some point I managed to wrap my arm around this beautiful girls shoulders and surprisingly, she didn't move away, but cuddled into my side.

~(Y/n)s POV~

At some point in the movie, Johnnie wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled up against him.

I mean. He's adorable and kinda my internet-turned-into-real crush.

And, he didn't push me away. It made me really happy.

I think I ended up falling asleep because the next thing I knew it was morning and I was laying in my bed.

I checked my phone, the battery wasn't that low luckily so I plugged it in, having 2 hours to get ready I got up, took a shower, did my makeup and ate a bagel like normal.

Johnnie was waiting for me at my doors like yesterday and everything went the same way as yesterday.

Classes were similar except for the fact that we had Spanish today and not choir.

Today we decided that we would watch another movie and I drank some Arizona green tea to make sure I didn't fall asleep as we watched Princess Mononoke. (It's my favorite movie. Plz don't judge)

As the movie came to the end a tear slipped out of my eye without me realizing it.

I always cried from watching this 2 and a half hour movie.

Johnnie apparently noticed and pulled me into a half-hug and rubbed my shoulder.

The movie ended and Johnnie just looked at me.      "Why were you crying at that part?"

"Oh. I always cry when I watch this movie."

"Ok."

Johnnie once more doesn't move his arm as I decide that we should watch some izombie. (Good show. I recommend it.)

We watched until Johnnie hot a text from his mom saying that he was wanted back home.

"I've got to go. I'll see you tomorrow (Y/n)."

"I'll see you tomorrow Johnnie"

The same thing happens for the rest of the week.

You and Johnnie finish school and then go to your house and watch movies.

On Friday you guys decided to go to the mall.

I drove us to the mall and immediately go to Hottopic. (Yes. You have a car. Well, in my idea an old ranch truck that you bought with your own money with fading light blue paint.)

I saw a sign that says that they're hiring.

I walk up to the person at the cash register.

"Umm. Hi. You have a sign that says your hiring?"

Unfortunately, I need money and considering that things cost so much at this store, it probably pays pretty well.

"Oh. Yes, we are. Would you be interested?"

"Oh, yea."

"Ok. Let me go get my boss and you can talk to him" the worker stated and walked to their back room. (Idk how the hiring process works but I'll just skip that.)

Long story short I got hired and work on Mondays, Wednesday's, And Friday's after school and Saturdays from 7 am to 3 pm. I also get a 20% off discount which is nice.

I decide to get some new BvB and falling in reverse bracelets. (If they have them?)

We then drive back to my house and watch some tv until Johnnie hands me something.

I look down and see that it's a velvet choker with a heart charm hanging from it. (Image below)

"I know it's a little weird of my to ask this because we only met a week ago but will you be my girlfriend (Y/n)?"

"Yes. One hundred times yes."

"Good. It'd be awkward if you had said no."

I laughed a little bit at that.

"I'll see you tomorrow, though? Right?" He asked.

"Yes, Johnnie. Meet me after my shift tomorrow."

"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow then" He stood up and kissed my cheek, making my face go bright red.

"S-see you tomorrow. Night"
__________
Hope that wasn't horrible or if I'm going to fast with this story.

I didn't want to have it as one of those stories that are all "I met you 3 days ago but I think I love you" books.

So yea.

I'll see all you weird people tomorrow.