First day on the job and First date

This chapter is for getting 500 reads. Thank you so much for getting me here it means a lot.
This chapter is going to be short because I'm long making it your date and first day at work. So yea. I have a few writer's block and I'm tempted to skip a LOT of time to get this story where I want it to go. So yea.

The first day working at Hottopic was really easy.

I just had to run the cash register a little bit and help people when they asked for it.

Before I knew it, it was 3:00 and my shift was over.

I walked out to see Johnnie and we walked to the theater.

Since it was the only movie without the tickets sold out, we saw the Newest Star Wars movie.

This was my 3rd time seeing it.

We got the tickets and got some popcorn as well.

We watched the movie, occasionally making comments to one another about the movie.

We decided afterward to go to my house and just relax.

We sat on my couch and just cuddled while watching The Walking Dead (Sorry if you don't like TWD. I do)

I eventually fell asleep in Johnnie's arms.

~Johnnies POV~

We were cuddling on the couch, when (Y/n) fell asleep.

I turned off the tv and then fell asleep with her in my arms.

~(Y/n)s dads POV~
(Sorry for all the POV changes. You didn't see this one coming tho.)

I came home and (Y/n) wasn't upstairs in her room or on our living room couch watching tv like she normally would be.

I then decided to look downstairs to see her and Johnnie asleep, cuddling on the couch.

As much as I wanted to wake them up and tell Johnnie to go home I only pulled the falling blanket up a bit more on them and went back upstairs.

I decided to call his mother.

"Miss Guilbert?"

"Yes?"

"I would just like to tell you that your son, Johnnie is over here. He has fallen asleep and I didn't want you to be worried."

"Ok. Thank you (your dad's name)"

"Your welcome. Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

I then hung up.

As much as I didn't want my little girl growing up, she and Johnnie seemed very happy together.

I had never liked Adam. I'm glad that he cheated on her but was sad for her.

Yes, I knew about her and Adam. I knew a lot more then she thought I did.
_______________

There you go, people. I hope you liked it. Really short, but whatever.