The video

I set up my camera and started talking.

"Why hello all my wonderful followers! It's me (Y/n)!" I say pointing to myself. "And today I'm here with..." I then point to Johnnie.

"Johnnie Guilbert!"

"And today we will be doing some of your truths and dares from Twitter."

"First up (Y/n). Truth or dare?"

"Umm. Truth"

"Ok then. Here we go. This one's easy. (Y/n), who do you watch the most on YouTube?"

"Well, MDE, Markiplier, Onision, social repose and CrankThatFrank."

"Ok cool."

So this continued on for a while until it was Johnnie's turn again.

~Johnnies POV~

It was my turn and I picked dare.

The dare was to kiss (Y/n) without her knowing.

I knew I wouldn't mind doing this. She was beautiful and I'll admit that I had a bit of a crush on her.

"Hey (Y/n)?"

"Yea Johnnie?"

I leaned in and kissed her. The surprising part was that she kissed back.

I held her closely with my arms wrapped around her waist and hers around my neck.

We pulled away to breathe and she we looked into each other's eyes.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes, Johnnie?"

"I know that even with everything that went on with Adam was just a day ago and you may not be ready for another relationship, but will you be my girlfriend?"

"Y-yea. I will."

I smiled and kissed her again.

Remembering the camera was still recording I told her.

"Oh! Well, Always stay strong and alive, no matter what life throws your way and keep on living. Love all of you, my little emos. Bye!"

She signed off and I knew every word to what she always says.

She began to edit and I came and cuddled up with her.

"Do we want to tell the world or keep it to us for a while?" She asked.

Honestly for the sake of fans and her safety. I don't want her getting hurt. (A/N I'm not doing any crazy Alex stuff. She'll be your friend and actually be caring. Not a bitch like in some.)

"Let's not tell the world just yet. I don't want you getting hurt."

"Ok. I'll edit that stuff out. Maybe we should record a little bit to make it look like nothing happened?"

"Yea. Probably."

~Time Skip to after you're done recording/editing and Your POV~

I finished editing and everything looked fine.

I uploaded the video and shut my laptop to see Johnnie on his phone.

"Johnnie. What are you doing?" I asked as I sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Looking at Twitter." He responded.

"Ok. Well, I'm pretty tired, so I think I'm going to get some sleep."

"Ok."     He stood up and so did I.

I walked him to the door and hugged him before he walked over to his house.

I locked the door and went to my room.

I changed into my pajamas and soon fell asleep and dreamed about the one and only, Johnnie Guilbert.
___________
Sorry for the horrible chapter but here it is.

I feel like it's going pretty fast, but who's gonna argue about it with me.