Superbowl

This is gonna be a little one shot/ imagine of you two watching the latest Super Bowl. This has nothing to do with the story. It's actually completely different.

And this will be from my teams point so yea. Deal with it. Do you like my "ugliest cake in the world?" I gave up early on.
______________________________________________________________

You two were on the couch cuddling until you remembered what day it was.

You remembered it was Super Bowl 50.

Looking at the time, seeing it was 4:00. You clicked away from Walking Dead and turned it on.

"Hey! What was that for?!" Johnnie asked.

"It's the Super Bowl. And the Broncos are playing this year!"

"Ok..?" He seemed skeptical but knew deep down, that you wanted your team to win.

You cheered every time the Broncos scored points and booed when the Panthers did.

Eventually, it was half time and you and Johnnie talked about who would be the best halftime show and agreed on
P!ATD and BvB. And maybe if MCR agreed to come together for it that would be awesome too.

Finally, when the game was almost over, there was no chance of the Panthers winning.

The game ended and the Broncos won. You were so happy that you stood up and did a little victory dance.

Johnnie just smiled and watched you dance, thinking about how adorable you were when you were happy.

You finally sat down.

"You seemed a bit happy there." He said as I sat back down and cuddled up to him again.

"Yea! My team won!!"

"You're so cute when you watch football."

You were blushing like a madman.

"T-thanks."

As you hugged him he stretched as bit and looked down at you.

He kissed your forehead and stood up. Leaving you sprawled on the couch.

Walking to your bedroom, he turned around and looked at you.         "You going to come?"

"Sure. I have to take a shower first, though." I replied. I had recently been using spray paint and I didn't want to smell like chemicals.

"Can I join you?" He smirked.

"I love you and your pervy-ness but no."

He looked a bit sad and so I grabbed some clean underwear and headed into the bathroom and showered.

I locked the door and halfway through I heard the handle jiggle and then Johnnie yelling: "DAMNIT (Y/N)!!"

I laughed at him and proceeded with my shower.

I finished up in the bathroom and walked out and saw Johnnie laying on our bed. I walked over to him and cuddled up to him.

"Hi," I said and he laughed a little.

"Hey," he started playing with my wet hair and it felt nice. I lay there with him and then laughed when j heard him ask me: "what is this stuff in your hair (Y/n)?"

"Oh. You must be asking about my frizz stuff. I put this stuff in my hair because it's really staticky. Like, all the time if I don't put that stuff in." (If you don't have staticky hair, just go with it. I do. It's a curse. I rarely ever leave me hair down.)

"Ok then."

I eventually fell asleep in his arms and I thought to myself before sleep consumed me: 'Today has been a nice day, hasn't it?'
_______________

Sorry if you don't like the Broncos. I do. I might make an MDE ones shot book because this was fun to make.
See you all next time.
Bai.