Night at the Inn

"Hmmm..." I mumbled as I stared at where the wolf would usually be throwing ice.
"What?" Flowey asked.
"There's usually a wolf here...that threw blocks of ice into the water." I pointed to the machine that ice came out of. "The blocks came out from there, and now they're not. I thought you knew that already Flowey."
"What are you talking about?"
"You've been through the whole Underground before...several times actually." Flowey didn't answer me for a moment.
"I'm sorry...but I really don't know what you're talking about Frisk." Flowey said, and he actually sounded really confused. Could he have actually forgotten all the times he's gone through this world and reset and gone through again? It was just then when I realized; Sans had no memory of the resets either. Or at least he hasn't been acting like it. Maybe this glitchy reset changed more than I thought. Flowey seemed to have memory of the resets back at the beginning of this adventure, but I guess his memory is draining. I was starting to become worried about what else could happen as I trudged through the snow. My legs were wet a freezing, and I was shivering a bit.
"M-maybe we should go relax at the inn for a bit Flowey." I suggested.
"Okay." He replied. I walked back into town and towards the inn. Just as I reached towards the door handle, someone was suddenly thrown through the window to the right of me. Me and Flowey both let out a high pitched scream.
"ANNNNND STAY OUT!" a voice yelled from inside. The person thrown out the window was a short moose-like monster who wore all black. (surprise surprise) I instinctively ran over to help him up. He glared at me, but didn't protest.
"Thanks." He grunted. He then coughed and walked away. I had a big goofy grin on my face, because that was the closest anyone here other than Flowey that has ever come to being nice to me!
"Do you still wanna go in there?" Flowey whispered as we turned back towards the inn. I nodded and started towards the door. I slowly turned the knob and pushed inside. To my surprise, everything looked completely normal. The inn keeper bunny wasn't wearing all black like the rest of Snowdin's residents, she looked exactly the same. You'd think this would make me feel at ease, but it only made me more nervous.
I took small quiet steps to the counter where the inn keeper stood. She looked down at me with warm eyes and smiled. I smiled back, and began to feel calmer. Maybe the reset didn't change everyone after all. But then she cleared her throat and began to speak.
"Welcome to Snowd Inn." She said with a wide grin full of gigantic sharp teeth. I stepped backwards and gasped, and Flowey hid under my shirt. The bunny continued to smile like that at us until I spoke.
"U-uh, yeah um...can we get a room for the n-night please?" I stuttered. The bunny closed her mouth and bent down to open a drawer. Then she stood back up and handed me a red key without a word. "How much do-" I began to ask before she shushed me.
"Humans stay for free." She seemed to growl. I had an extremely strong urge to just run out of the inn at that moment, but I forced myself to continue towards the stairs. Once I was at the top of the stairs I started running towards my room, and I quickly unlocked the door, ran in, and locked the door again. I then pressed my back against the door and slid to the floor. Flowey finally popped out of my shirt.
"We're leaving in the middle of the night before anything happens, so we have to go to bed right now." He said quickly. I didn't move. I was really tired, and I could probably fall asleep right were I was. I wasn't completely comfortable though; my left arm hurt from Flowey wrapping himself around it. Flowey saw that I was staring tiredly at my arm. "Oh golly, I was clinging on really tight wasn't I?" He loosened his grip on my arm, but I was still uncomfortable. I looked around the room, and just then noticed that the hotel room looked different. The colors consisted of mostly dark red and grey, and there was a lot more in this room than usual, including a book shelf. Near the window that was right across from the bed, two things that could help me caught my eye. I walked over to the window, and picked up a boot that was on the floor below it.
"Someone must've left these here." I said out loud. "You got an old boot"
"What?" Flowey asked.
"What?"
"Why did you just narrate yourself picking up the boot?"
"What do you mean?"
"I...never mind." I put the boot on top of the book shelf next to a potted plant. I then scooped up a few handfuls of dirt from the pot and placed it inside the shoe. When I was done I pointed at it with the arm Flowey was on.
"Get in." Was all I said. Flowey hesitated for a moment, but then completely released his grip on me and started reaching his roots towards the boot. Once his roots had dug into the dirt a bit, the rest of his body was pulled forward and into the boot.
"Hm...roomy. Thank you Frisk." He closed his eyes and smiled. I picked up the boot and placed it on one side of the bed pillows. I climbed into bed on the other side and pulled the covers over me.
"Get some rest Flowey. " I whispered. Then I closed my eyes and fell asleep almost instantly.
----------------------------------------------
    Flowey was smacking his face onto my forehead when I woke up. The room was still dark. When I finally woke up and looked at him, he stopped and stared at me with wide, frightened eyes. I was confused at first, but then I realized he wasn't looking at me...he was looking behind me. I didn't want to turn around, so for about a full minute I didn't. When I finally did, I was greated with two sharp-toothed smiles in the dark. One belonged to the inn-keeper bunny, and the other was her son. Their eyes seemed to glow red in the dark. I screamed, grabbed Flowey, and started to scramble to the other side of the bed.
   "COME BACK HERE!" One shouted.
    "We're gonna be rich!" What I assumed to be the younger bunny squealed. I ran towards the door, and hurriedly tried to turn the door handle. It was locked.
    Flowey screamed with me, and then suddenly we were surrounded by little white pellets. The pellets slammed into the door, and damaged it enough that I could kick through it. My leg became scratched and bloody, but at least I was able to escape. I bolted down the stairs with the bunnies close behind me. One of them threw a knife, which barely missed my ear. I managed to get outside, and I ran and ran until I couldn't breathe. By then they had stopped following me, but now I was in the middle of a fog.
    "This is...where a usually fight Papyrus." I stated. The fog never goes away until Papyrus appears, so I had to walk through it on my own. The cold snow burned at the cuts on my legs, but I kept walking. Flowey insisted that I go back and hide somewhere warmer, but I kept walking. My face seemed frozen, but I kept walking. You could say that I was determined...but I would say that I just wanted all of this to be over.