N'gaAHHHHH

I dropped Flowey and attempted to pry Undyne's hands from my neck. I violently struggled against her, but hen relaxed when I realized that any second Monster kid will show up to save me. I waited. And waited. And I tried to scream because no one was coming to my rescue. My vision began to blur, and I could barely see Flowey's vine wrap around Undyne's arm. My vision went completely black. At this point I was praying for the words "GAME OVER" to appear in front of me.
"Let them go!" I heard a tiny voice shout. I heard Undyne yell out in pain, and suddenly I was dropped back on the ground. I breathed in sharply and began to cough. It still felt like there was a hand around my neck, but I could breathe again. As I regained my vision I saw that Undyne was on one knee and had both hands over her bad eye. Flowey hovered over me with a worried expression. He opened his mouth to say something, but Undyne suddenly grabbed his boot and threw him behind her. I tried to scream or get up or do anything, but I couldn't. I just laid there helplessly as Undyne conjured up a spear above me. A dark liquid was dripping from her left eye, and her face showed that she was still in pain.
"Goodbye you little shit." She grunted as she raised her spear. I squeezed my eyes shut. A scream echoed off the rocky walls as Undyne brought her spear down.
But my mouth was closed.
    I opened my eyes and saw that Monster kid was stood in front of me; a spear going straight through his stomach. His screaming stopped and he slumped to the ground. It was then when I saw Undyne, looking at Monster kid with a horrified expression.
"I...I...didn't..." Undyne stuttered as she backed away. I forced myself to sit up despite the pain, and crawled over to Monster kid. I placed a hand on his side. He was still slightly warm, but I couldn't feel his breathing. I looked up to Undyne, who was now looking down at me angrily. Her left eye now had a glowing red light emitting from it. "This is your fault." She said stiffly. I just shook my head no and began crawl backwards away. "Do you KNOW WHAT HE WILL DO TO ME IF I DON'T KILL YOU?" She shouted. I was too scared to think about what she meant by that. I was about to start running through the grass next to me when I realized that I still didn't have Flowey. I propped myself up on my knees as Undyne formed a spear in each hand. As she brought them down I shot up and began to run under her legs.
"Flowey!" I called. No response. I was about to call out again when I tripped over something. I looked back and realized that it was Flowey's boot. Him along with half of the dirt was sprawled out on the ground. I quickly scooped everything back into the boot, and began running back in the direction I came. Undyne was running right for me, so I ran straight towards her until I was only a couple of feet away, and then stopped suddenly. This surprised her and made her stumble and fall in front of me. I stepped around her and continued running, hearing her frustrated yell behind me.
I ran until I was at the mountains where I would meet Undyne again and fight her. I sat down and looked inside the boot. I giggled a little when I saw that I'd accidentally half buried Flowey in the dirt. I brushed the dirt on him away, and poked him. He groaned and scrunched up his face.
"Nooo." He whined quietly. I poked him again and again until he opened his eyes. When he saw me he opened his eyes wider and shot upwards. "Frisk! You're okay!"
"Yeah...Monster kid saved me..." I mumbled.
"That was nice of him." Flowey replied with a little smile. I couldn't help but smile a little back at him.
"Yeah...it really was."
Undyne's spear striking the earth right next to me and Flowey rudely interrupted the moment. I looked to the top of the mountains, and she was of course standing there.
"Human! It's obvious that you're not going without a fight! I respect that about you. Now step forward and face me!" She yelled.
    I set Flowey down and stood up. Wind blew through my hair as I looked up at Undyne. My save file appeared in front of me, and I saved my progress before running towards the bottom of the mountains.
    "Let's end this NOW!" Undyne yelled as she charged towards me.