Chapter Seven: I Radiate Sex Appeal.

So there are three concerts I wanna go to this year: Shawn Mendes, Halsey and 5sos. Originally I was supposed to go to SLSF (5sos) in Toronto but that doesn't seem to be happening :(

Anyway enough about my life.

Twitter: @_nikkiofficialw

Chapter Seven: "I Radiate Sex Appeal."

"I SEE SOME OF you decided to go partying last night," Coach Fields said, laughing mockingly. "You could have done the right thing like go to a party and not get hammered but no some of you decided to take more than a few sips of a drink and get absolutely smashed."

For being on the field at six o'clock in the morning I felt okay. I'm pretty sure everyone has had at least one of those days when they wake up and they actually feel happy. Like they feel wide awake and not as if they are ready to drag themselves out of bed every morning. I was currently having that day.

It was a happy day even this early in the morning.

It was even happier as Coach scanned Tanya who looks like death had struck her at the door. Clearly she had not taken my fake advice for her not to drink yesterday and decided to go ahead.

I don't know if she thought I was using reverse psychology or I messing her mind but it worked anyway.

We were doing a scrimmage and I literally made Tanya drop today as I shot the ball into the net. I jogged back to my side, giving Anmol a low five. "Nice."

"You're in any of my courses?" I asked her.

She nodded, taking a swig of a water bottle. "Professor Robins? Yeah. Full day of classes. Sam's in the class too right?"

"Yeah," I said, taking my hair out before tying it into a high ponytail, not caring if there were any bumps. "I have to talk to him."

"What about?" Anmol asked.

"He's acting weird about something but mainly our friend Caleb. There's something off about him."

"Off?"

"Caleb is a really great guy, a little bit crazy, outspoken, dirty minded but he's a good person. I'm just worried about him. I'm worried he's resorting to different things to get his mind of someone."

"Are Caleb and Sam close?"

"Caleb is Sam's best friend. He is one of the people Sam can trust the most. They've been together since they were thirteen. They're relationship is a weird conflicting one."

"Bromance?" Anmol suggested.

I thought about it and nodded with certainty. "Bromance of the highest degree. They're practically a married couple with the way they argue."

Before Anmol could say anything we get sent right back into practice. By the time I wait for Anmol outside the change room, we walk through the front where Sam is waiting for me, handing me a wrapped bagel and a mug of hot chocolate. "Hello love."

A smile slipped on my face as I gladly took it from him, pressing my lips on his cheek. "Hey. Thank you."

"No problem...Anmol right?" He asked, glancing at me before looking back down at her.

She nodded quickly. "Y-Yeah." I grabbed Sam's hand as we started walking towards campus grounds and into the hallways of one of the three buildings that made HDF excluding the fields and gyms.

"So Anmol, Derek..." Sam looked at her past me.

"Yeah, what about him?"

"You said he dated your sister, right? You sure he didn't date you either?" Sam asked, gently taking my cup from my hand and sipping from it.