Chapter 4

DYLAN'S POV-
"Sometimes it all gets a little too much but you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up." I sang as I strummed my guitar and wrote the lyrics down on my sheet of paper.

"It's coming together really well." I heard someone say and I looked up to see my mom.

"Hi mom, what are you doing here?" I asked her as I hugged her and she smiled.

"Well, I watched your vlog yesterday like I always do and I saw a little special someone." My mom said and I groaned.

"Mom, I have a girlfriend." I said as I sat back down.

"You tell me now?! Dylan, I did not come out to LA to just hear those words. I want to meet this girl, she's very pretty." My mom said and I nodded.

"I know, well you can't meet her today because she's in Utah right now because of her gran. Her gran is currently battling stage 4 cancer so she's with her family right now. I'm gonna go out there tomorrow to see her." I said.

"So she's visiting her gran and she can't come back to see me? I don't approve of her already, man people just don't respect their elders anymore." My mom said and I groaned.

"Mom, do you hear what your saying right now? She's in Utah with her grandmother who is pretty much dying because of cancer. Why would she be hear when this could be her last chance to be with her grandmother? Also she didn't even know you would be here! I didn't even know!" I said and I was furious at this point.

"Whatever Dylan, I have to head back to Florida soon so I better meet her before then or you two are over." My mom said and I wanted to punch her in the face and make her look like that creepy snapchat filter.

"Just leave, go back to Florida I honestly don't care if you like her or not because I'll still date her and I'll still see her. So you can just fuck off, mom. No you can just fuck off Jane, I don't even want to call you mom." I said to her and walked out with my guitar and my music.

I walked up to my room and sat down and tried to write my song again but I couldn't. So I decided to FaceTime Nicole because she always makes things 10 times better.

"Hey Dyl, what's up?" Nicole asked as she picked up.

"Nothing I'm just stressed out because my freaking mother is here." I said with a sigh as I sat up.

"I'm sorry babe, what's going on?" Nicole asked.

"She came out of nowhere and is freaking out that you weren't here to meet her when she got here and then said if you didn't come then she would accept the relationship. But then I told her I didn't care and to fuck off and I called her by her first name instead of mom." I said and she sighed.

"I wish I could be there but I really need to be here Dylan. I hope you understand that I can't go to LA I need to be here with my gran." Nicole said to me and I nodded.

"I know that, that's why I'm coming to see you tomorrow. Text me the address of where your staying." I said and she smiled at me.

"You don't need to do that for me, Dyl. I know your busy with YouTube and work. You don't need to fly all the way out here for me." Nicole said.

"No, I want to be there and I want to meet your gran." I said and she smiled at me.

"Thank you Dylan, I have to go help out with lunch but I'll call you in a bit." Nicole said.

"Okay, I'll see you later." I said and we waved as we ended the call.

"How's her gran doing?" I heard someone say and it was Grant.

"Okay, I'm flying out there to see her tomorrow so I won't be back for a couple days." I said to him as I got my suitcase out of the closet.

"Okay, I'm going to go visit Kenz. She's not feeling well so I gotta go visit my fiancé." Grant said and I nodded in agreement.

Yes before you all freak out, Grant is in a relationship he's not a loner so calm down and sit down. Her name is Mackenzie and she I such a sweetheart. They got engaged last month and they haven't been able to do the planning because she's been sick. 

"Alright, I'll be here packing up for my trip. Do you think you'll come back home tonight?" I asked me as I threw clothes into my suitcase. 

Then my phone buzzed and I got a text from the one and only Nicole.

Pack for cold weather, it's snowing over here! ~Nicole

Okay, see you soon! -Dylan

I finished typing the sentence then went to my winter stuff that I barley had any of because I live in LA and Florida not Antartica!

"Yeah probably unless she's really sick. But I'll see and then text you if I am." Grant said as he helped me pack.

"If you do come back then bring some pizza home because I'll probably be starving." I said to him as I threw in my snow boots and gloves.

"I'll see what I can do, I should head out now. Bye Dylan." Grant said as he set my pants into my suitcase then left.

MACKENZIE'S POV-
"Amy, I'm fucking pregnant!" I freaked out and I wanted to cry and punch myself.

"Calm down Kenz! Is it Grant's?" Amy asked me.

"Of course it's his! I wouldn't cheat on him he's my fiancé!" I said and sighed.

The doorbell rang and I groaned. It was probably Grant and I needed to tell him...

"Grant!" I said as I opened the door and he had some Chinese takeout in his hand.

"I thought you might want something to eat." Grant said and I smiled at how thoughtful he was and I pecked his lips.

"I need to tell you something and I'm not joking at all." I said as I led him into the kitchen where he set down the food.

"What is it Kenz?" Grant asked me and I sighed and then I took his hands.

"Grant, I'm pregnant." I stated and I wanted to cry my eyes out I'm not ready for a baby.

"What? I'm gonna be a dad..." Grant stated in disbelief and I nodded at him and he couldn't help but smile.

"Are you mad?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Of course not babe! I love you so much and I can't wait to have a kid with you." Grant said then kissed me and I smiled against his kiss. This is why I fell in love with him...

A/N:
Hey guys! I'm on a roll another chapter in a day! So we're gonna have a SWAV baby soon! OMG! Are you guys excited because I am! I'm just excited to pick the gender and the name for this little one! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Happy Reading! <3