Chapter 13

"Kate!" I yelled for her and she ran into my room and I had tears in my eyes fogging up my vision.

"Nicole, what's wrong? You are literally shaking right now." Kate asked and I looked at my hands and they were shaking.

"Kate..." I said then hugged her and cried in her arms.

"Nicole, what's wrong?" Kate asked and I looked up at her.

"He cheated on me... He fucking cheated on me again!" I said and she hugged me tightly in her arms.

"How do you know?" Kate asked and I sighed then got up and showed her the computer and looked away.

"This asshole... I'm gonna call Jackson right now." Kate said the fished out her phone from her pocket and I tried to control my tears but they kept falling out.

"Jackson, hey where are you right now?" Kate asked as she put him on speaker.

"We are currently grabbing dinner at this diner right now." Jackson said and I sighed.

"So... Nicole just got emailed a picture of Dylan kissing a girl in front of the tour bus. Do you know anything about this?" Kate asked him as she held my hand to comfort me.

"Uhh, yeah I saw it... I almost kicked his ass when he got in the bus but Grant held me back. She's a model and her name is Star Heartland." Jackson said and I immediately tackled the computer and searched her up.

"How old is she?" Kate asked as my computer loaded.

"She's probably 19, Dylan literally talks to her 24/7." Jackson said and her picture popped up.

"No wonder he's hooking up with her

"No wonder he's hooking up with her. Look at her." I yelled as tears streamed down my face.

"Shit! Is Nicole with you right now?" Jackson asked and I sighed and jumped into my bed.

"I was suppose to get married to him! I am suppose to be walking down the aisle with him!" I said literally going insane.

"Wait Kate, send me a picture of that picture." Jackson said and Kate did as she was told to do.

"Shit, that is him and Star." Jackson mumbled and I groaned into my pillow.

"Put Dylan on the phone right now." I said demanding it.

"Alright, I will." Jackson said almost scared to death.

"Hello?" Dylan asked and it sounded like he had food in his mouth.

"How could you be such an asshole? Why did I take you back when you cheated on me in the first place. Why was I so stupid to do that. Now you're cheating on me again with a model. Go fuck off and never talk to me again because we are done. Done! So go to hell I honestly don't care anymore. Just remember that I hate you and don't ever talk to me again." I said then wiped the tears out of my face and handed the phone to Kate.

"Nicole! Nicole!" I heard his stupid voice through the phone.

"Just don't talk to her ever again. You hurt her once and now you do it again. You're such an idiot and you don't deserve a conversation with her, actually you never deserved her in the first place." Kate said and I hugged me pillow.

"Kate, I don't even know what I did for Jesus Christ." Dylan said and she scoffed into the phone.

"You know what you did, you played with my best friend's heart you jerk! We know about Star." Kate said and he was silent on the other side.

"Can I please talk to her?" Dylan asked and Kate scoffed again.

"No, I think you are done talking to her. You hurt her so much already and I don't think you should hurt her anymore." Kate said and I sighed.
-=+=-
KENZIE'S POV-
"I don't want him to come today." I said as I held my new baby girl.

"Kenz, is it because Nicole is coming today?" Grant asked and I nodded.

"I don't want Nicole to be uncomfortable because she's gone through so much already. I just want her to hold Eliza in peace." I said and he sighed.

"Fine, I'll tell him not to come today." Grant said and I smiled and he kissed my lips.

"Just text him cause Nicole is gonna be here any second." I said and kissed Eliza's forehead.

"So you held Eliza first then me, then Nicole, then Kate, then Jackson, then your parents, then mine, and lastly Dylan?" Grant asked as he shut off his phone and I nodded.

"I'm glad the godmother could be third." Nicole said and I smiled and she came over and hugged Grant then me.

"How are you?" I asked her.

"I've been good, I'm just working on the last touches to my clothing line." Nicole said and I smiled at her.

"Congratulations! I'm so proud of you and how far you've came." I said and she smiled at me and looked at Eliza.

"Hey there little one." Nicole said and then I handed her over.

"I'm gonna go grab something from the cafe downstairs. Do you guys want anything?" Grant asked.

"I'm fine, thank you though." Nicole said her eyes not leaving Eliza's.

"Can you get me a bag of hot cheetos and then a cup of coffee?" I asked and he nodded then left the room.

"She's so beautiful." Nicole said and I smiled.

"Thank you, so how's your love life going?" I asked and she sighed.

"Well I mailed everything back to him, so that's a start and apparently Dylan and Star are engaged now." Nicole said and I groaned.

"You are kidding!" I said and she shook her head.

"Have you seen their Instagram and Twitter? They are posting it everywhere and it hurts that he's already engaged!" Nicole said and I sighed.

"I can't believe he's already engaged to someone else. He's just such an asshole and that's not okay. I don't even think I'm gonna go to their wedding." I said and Grant walked in.

"Are you talking about Dylan and Star?" Grant asked as he handed me my stuff and handed Nicole a bag of Reeses minis.

"Thanks." Nicole said with a smile and then she set Eliza in her little make shift crib.

"They're not gonna last." Grant said as he took a sip of his energy drink.

"What are you talking about?" Nicole asked.

"Dylan and Star aren't going to last, they bicker and argue every time I see them. Dylan isn't happy and you can see that." Grant said and I looked over to see Nicole thinking.

A/N:
Hey guys! I'm doing so much better now and I'm a lot happier right now. Just the last chapter, I was so down and upset that I had to force myself to write. But I just listened to my music and wrote my heart out. It's been a tough couple of weeks but I'm getting through it slowly but surely. Thank you for all your support! Happy Reading! <3