Chapter 7

I went to the pizza shop and I noticed Kenzie was sitting there and I smiled and went up to her.

"Hey Nicole, here's your next clue." Kenzie said to me and handed me the next clue as he recorded me with a camera and I hugged her.

Good you found clue #2! Go to the place where we had our first kiss. It's one of the best kisses if I do say so myself.

How could I forget, his pool.

I hopped into my car and drove off and I walked up to the house with a trail of rose petals up to the back of the house.

I looked for the next clue to see it in the exact place where we kissed with a rock on top of it.

Hey there! I'm glad you remembered where we first kissed. I couldn't do the rose petals at the pizza shop so here it is. The next clue is roses are red, violets are blue, making it official is what we do.

Making it official? Well, we filmed a video where we announced our relationship... Oh wait! Stupid, it's the garden!

I strolled into the garden to see a note at where we made it official and I smiled as I opened it.

Not much further now! Let's go and see where we spent our first moments together.

I smiled and put the next note in my purse and I sighed and I noticed little cameras and I smiled and kept walking.

I got in the car and walked to the café where he first saw me.

I got there to see Kate holding a note for me and I smiled and she handed me the note with the camera in her hand recording me.

"Have fun." Kate said and I smiled and opened the next note.

We're heading down memory lane, we're going back to where you first started.

I thought back and I started at my house and I smiled as I got in my car and drove to my house to see rose petals leading up to my apartment.

"Your boyfriend is very sweet." Ms. Henderson said, she's my lovely next door neighbor.

"He is." I said and ran up the steps and opened the door to see candles lit and bouquets of roses everywhere and I started to cry then. I have the best boyfriend ever.

I found my next clue on top of a box on the coffee table and I smiled as I wiped a tear off.

This is the final clue, change into this outfit and meet me at the park. :)

I smiled at the note and opened the box to see a gorgeous dress and a purse and some heels. I couldn't help but smile and I put it on and walked out.

I saw a limo and my heart melted as the driver held a camera and he opened the door to me and passed the camera to Kate who was inside

"You're night begins." The limo driver said and I smiled then got in and couldn't stop smiling.
-=+=-
I got out of the limo and Kate followed me as I was led down to the bridge above the river. I saw Dylan and I quickly walked over to him because I couldn't run in my heels.

I hugged him and he kissed my cheek and I was balling my eyes out.

"Happy Birthday Nicole, I led you on this hunt because it describes our relationship. It's an adventure everyday with you and I honestly love it every single day. I truly do appreciate you and your an amazing girl and I'm so lucky to be here with you." Dylan said as I wiped a tear off my face.

"You make me into a better person and you make me smile and laugh everyday. You have a heart of gold and you think about others before yourself and I love that about you." Dylan said as he started tearing up and I smiled as I wiped a tear off his face.

"You're family is probably one of the sweetest family ever. I can't ever thank you enough for all that you do. I'm so grateful that I have you and I'm so thankful that I get to be your boyfriend everyday." Dylan said and now I had waterfalls coming out of my eyes.

"I love the ways you play with my bracelets, I love the way you smile and I love your laugh. I love every single imperfection about you. I will do that for the rest of my life. I want to do that for the rest of my life." Dylan said and I wiped the tears off of my face again.

He knelt down on his knee and I was sobbing now.

"Will you marry me?" Dylan asked and I smiled and nodded.

"Of course I'll marry you." I said and hugged him and kissed him.

"I love you so much." Dylan mumbled into my lips.

"I love you too." I said then kissed him again.

"Yay!" I heard people scream as they came in.

Grant, Kenzie, Jackson, Kate, my parents, my aunts, uncles, and cousins and my grandparents came out from the bushes and I hugged everyone and Dylan hugged me from behind.

"I love you." He whispered into my ear and I turned around to face him.

"I love you too." I said and kissed him.

"Here's the agreement though." My dad interrupted and I sighed.

"Hey! Dylan agreed to this to get engaged with you." My dad said and I groaned.

"Dad, what is it?" I asked him as he smirked.

"You guys will get married after you graduate from college and can afford the wedding. We'll help you out but not too much so you need to start working and then get married. Like Dylan's working right now but Nicole I want you to get a job and then get married." My dad said and I nodded in agreement.

I can just make videos while I'm in college.

"Okay, I can do that." I said trying to keep a poker face.

"Alright, now let's go celebrate!" Gran said and I smiled and hugged her.

A/N:
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you all are enjoying the book so far! Have a great day, afternoon, or night! Happy Reading!<3