Chapter 10

I shivered as the gust of wind hit my arms and made goosebumps go up and down my arms. I started moving around my pasta then lifted up the noddles and ate it.

"Nicole, can I talk to you real quick?" Gran asked me and I nodded then got up and followed her inside the house.

"What's going on? You seem so unhappy right now." Gran said to me and I sighed.

"Dylan and I got back together but I feel guilty that I left him alone while I came here." I said as I leaned up against the counter.

"You shouldn't feel guilty." I heard someone say behind me and I turned around to see Dylan leaning up against the patio door and I quickly walked to him because I can't run in heels and hugged him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I thought I might just drop in and see you." Dylan said to me and he cleaned up nice. He looked like James Bond in his suit.

"The names Jackson, Dylan Jackson." Dylan said trying to imitate James Bond.

"I invited him when your mom told me you guys got back together. I'm going to go back out and I'll see you all outside." Gran said and I smiled as she walked away.

"Thank you for coming." I said to him as I hugged him and he kissed the top of my head.

"Anything for you." Dylan said and I pecked his lips.
-=+=-
"Dylan, orchids or tulips?" I asked Dylan as I looked through the flowers catalog.

"Let me see." Dylan said as he looked at the magazine and I showed him the flowers.

"I like the look of the orchids on the tables more." Dylan said to me and I nodded.

"But I really want to put the orchids on the tables with the candles around it." I said and he nodded.

"Then do that." Dylan said to me and sat down.

"But I'm scared that there's not going to be enough room and that I'm gonna need to just have the orchid." I ranted to Dylan and he just looked at me.

"I think there's gonna be room for a flower and some candles. Your stressing out too much, babe." Dylan said to me and I sighed.

"I just want to make this day perfect for us and for the people coming." I said to him and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you." Dylan said.

"I love you more." I said to him.

"If you say so." Dylan said and I hit his chest playfully.
-=+=-
"Tuck, get him!" Dylan said as they were playing football.

"AHH!!" Tucker said as he tackled my dad.

"Ugh." I heard as they both tumbled to the floor.

"Tucker, time to go and finish that homework worksheet!" I heard my mom shout.

"Darn it, can't I play for like 10 more minutes?" Tucker asked.

"No Tucker, you have school tomorrow. go on inside." My mom said and Tucker groaned then handed Dylan the football and went inside.

"I should get going, are you going home?" Dylan asked me.

"No, I'm staying here tonight. I'll walk you to the door." I said and he nodded and I took his hand and went inside.

"Thank you for coming, my family really likes you especially my dad." I said and he smiled and hugged me.

"I missed holding you like this." Dylan mumbled into my shoulder.

"Me too, I missed you." I said as I got back onto the flats of my feet instead of my tippy toes.

"You're too tall, I have to get on my tippy toes to hug you." I said and he smiled.

"Maybe your too short?" Dylan said and I shrugged.

"I should get going, I'll text you when I get back to LA." Dylan said and kissed me again then left.

My parents live in Orange County so I live about 40- 60 minutes away from them.

"Come back inside Nicole, you might get sick." My grandma said and I turned around and went inside.

"When are you leaving back to Idaho?" I asked my Gran as I took off my shoes.

"We're thinking about moving here to California. We might move here or to Anaheim." My Gran said and I smiled.

"Yay! That's great!" I said excitedly.

"We just wanna be closer to everyone and then your uncle Karson and aunt Heather will move out here to a house." My Gran said and I was so excited.

All my family was out here except my grandparents, uncle Karson, and my aunt Heather and I'm so excited.

"I really hope you move here to California!" I said and she hugged me.

"But I hate all the traffic and honking, it gives me a headache." My Gran said and I smiled.

"We all do Gran, we all do." I said.
-=+=-
"Take me out to the ball game! Take me out to the crowd! Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks! I don't care if we ever come back so let's root root root for the home team!" I shouted as the song played.

"You really love this song." Dylan said and I smiled.

"It's my jam, 1, 2, 3 strikes your out in the old ball game!" I said and he smiled then pecked my lips.

"Thanks for taking me out to this game, I love baseball and the Dodgers." I said and he smiled.

"Anything for you, love." Dylan said and I smiled and I brought out my camera.

"Hey guys so we're out at the Dodgers game and they are against the Giants and I don't think you know who I'm rooting for." I said as I showed them my outfit.

I was wearing a baseball tee that said LA on it then a Dodgers sweatshirt with my blue converse and a hat

"But I'm here with Dylan enjoying the game." I said as I focused the camera on Dylan.

"Hey guys!" Dylan said and I smiled.

"You haven't seen him in awhile, but we're here at the game and then we're going to go into the dugout to meet the players and then go out to eat with Kate and Jackson who are at an LA galaxy game right now that just started. But we're in the bottom of the 6th inning and its 6-8 Dodgers. We have an hour left then we're gonna hangout with the players then go eat." I said excitedly.

"I'm friends with the manager of the team and I got us into the dugout so we're gonna hang with them soon." Dylan said and I smiled.

"We'll see you guys in a bit!" I said and shut off the camera.

"I love you." I said and pecked his lips.

"I love you more." Dylan said and kissed me.

A/N:
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I am so sorry it's late! Lately after track I come home eat then do homework and then go to sleep. I'm so sorry and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Happy Reading! <3