Chapter 17

10 MONTHS LATER-
"I'm gonna miss living with you. You'll be living in a mansion with Destiny and Scott while I'm in a normal sized house with Jackson." Kate said and I laughed.

"Well, I'll be busy watching Destiny and Beckett all day long. Since Clarissa is going to be working at a café I'll be watching the kiddos. But I guess since Clarissa and Beckett don't live there anymore it's gonna be strange to have such a big house just for the 3 of us." I said and she smiled.

"So Beckett is going to be tutored and watched at your house while Clarissa goes to work and then she's going to pick him up after work?" Kate asked trying to confirm the information.

"Pretty much, but Clarissa likes that Beckett is home schooled and she likes having him being taught by Jeana and it's gonna be fun." I said and she smiled.

"But we're still gonna hangout every once a week." Kate said and I nodded and hugged her.

"Have fun with Jackson, you guys are engaged and it was time for you two to move in together." I said and she smiled.

"I guess it's time to start my life with Jackson and stop worrying about the things that could go bad." Kate said and I nodded.
-=+=-
"Yay Nicole is here!" Destiny said and hugged me as I entered the house.

"Hi Destiny, I brought cupcakes home but did you do what I asked you to do?" I asked her as I knelt down to her level.

"Yup! I cleaned my room and I also picked up all the toys off the playroom floor." Destiny said and I high fived her.

"Good job, is your daddy home?" I asked her and she nodded and pointed to the office. He's always so busy in his office.

I entered the office and he smiled as I entered the room and I walked over to him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I'm glad your officially living here with us now." Scott said and I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"Me too, I'm glad I'm here with you too." I said and he hugged me.

"I brought some cupcakes from the bakery, do you want one?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Of course Mr. Healthy." I said and he smiled and pecked my lips again.

"Clarissa and Beckett aren't gonna come today or tomorrow because they're staying with Clarissa's dad for the weekend." Scott said and I nodded and he wrapped his arm around my waist and led me to the kitchen.

"Daddy, Nicole brought cupcakes!" Destiny said all happy and I smiled at her excitement.

"I see that, do you want one?" Scott asked me and I nodded and he grabbed one and smashed it into my face and I looked at him in shock while Destiny just giggled.

I smirked and grabbed one and smashed it into his face and he glared at me and I ran into the living room and he had a cupcake in his hand ready to smash it into my face.

He chased me and caught my waist then smashed it into my face and I looked at him and he kissed me and then I smashed one into his face.

Payback.

"Can we stop smashing cupcakes and start eating them?" Destiny asked and I guess she was the adult in the house.

"Yeah Scott, let's be adults." I said giggling and he laughed then hugged me.

"I'm sorry I got it all over your stunning dress." Scott said and I looked to see a blob of frosting on my dress.

"It's all over your nice button up." I said and he looked to see little blobs of frosting on his shirt.

He started unbuttoning his shirt and it revealed his 6 pack and I bit my lip trying not to say something stupid.

"What are you thinking, Nicole?" Scott whispered into my ear and I got chills.
"That we should probably put that in the washer!" I said and grabbed his shirt and quickly walked to the laundry room.

"Trying to escape me I see?" I heard a voice say behind me and I got the chills.

"I have no clue what your talking about." I said as I started the laundry.

"Okay... I guess we'll see if that's what you think tonight." Scott said then kissed my cheek and left the room.

I sighed and started fanning my face because I was bright red.
-=+=-
"Bye babe, I'm off to work." I heard some whisper into my ear and then he gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Aww shit! I'm sorry I didn't get up to make you breakfast." I said as I got out of bed.

"It's fine, I'll grab something on the way. Go back to bed I'll be fine." Scott said and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

"Have a good day and text me when your done with your presentation." I told him and he nodded then kissed me.

"I will, Destiny is still asleep and Beckett will be here in an hour." Scott said and then left the room.

I did my daily morning routine and then went into the kitchen to make some breakfast for the kids.

I popped some toast into the toaster and then decorated them. I spread some almond butter on the toast and then  I put some bananas and blueberries for eyes. I put the cheerios onto the stomach and then used strawberries for the wings.

I poured some orange juice and Destiny came running down the stairs in her little Minnie Mouse pj's and had a big grin on her face

Her face lit up at the sight of the owl and ran to the table. I smiled and she immediately sat down with a huge goofy smile.

"Good morning Destiny." I said with a smile of my own.

"Good morning Nicole! Is Beckett here yet?" Destiny asked and I shook my head.

"Not yet, should we go outside and wait for them?" I asked her and she nodded and I grabbed her a coat and we walked outside.

Destiny kept herself occupied by playing hopscotch and then Beckett and Clarissa pulled up.

I smiled and waved and they waved back and I hugged Clarissa and she got Beckett out of the car seat and I hugged him and then Destiny hugged Beckett.

"I'll be back in a bit, he didn't eat breakfast so can you feed him for me?" Clarissa asked and I nodded and she thanked me then drove off.

"Alrighty kids, let's go inside and eat breakfast then get ready for Jeana to come." I said then led them inside.

Let's try to be a mother today.

A/N:
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you so much for reading and make sure to check out my other books. Happy Reading! <3