Chapter 6

"Bye gran, bye gramps." I said to them as I hugged them.

It's been a week since I've been here and I have to get back to California for school. My gran is a lot better and I'm so happy that she still has a while left.

"Bye Thomas and Amanda stay healthy because I'll be back to visit soon." Dylan said as he hugged my grandparents.

"We will Dylan, take good care of Nicole while your out in California. If your ever in the area then come visit." My gran said and he nodded.

"It's time to go now babe." Dylan said and I hugged my grandparents one last time.

"I love you both so much. Call me if your not feeling well." I said not wanting to leave them.

"I will, don't worry. We love you so so much and we can't wait to see you soon." My gran said and she kissed my cheek and I left and walked to the cab.

"They'll be fine, don't worry Nicole." My mom said to me and I nodded and she kissed my hand.

"Bye sis, bye Dylan! Add me on Xbox so we can play Dare Or Die together." Tucker reminded him and he nodded.

"I will man, see ya!" Dylan said and we drove off.
-=+=-
"I can't believe your birthday's tomorrow!" Kate said and I nodded in agreement.

"I can then actually start drinking and partying!" I said and Dylan sat next to me.

"Not to much, remember what your gran said to me?" Dylan said then kissed my cheek.

"Make sure she doesn't pass out and die from alcohol." I mimicked my gran's voice.

"I love grandma Amanda." Kate said as Jackson wrapped his arms around her.

While we were gone, Jackson and Kate got closer and they're starting to date now.

"Is Grant still talking to little needy?" Kate asked.

"Probably, you can't blame her though she's pregnant and engaged." I said to her as I played with Dylan's bracelets.

"Mackenzie is stressed and needy right now because they're looking for a house, setting up the wedding, getting baby stuff ready, and Grant's juggling all that with YouTube and music and his needy little princess." Jackson said to them as he sat down.

"Don't trash talk my fiancé." Grant said as he sat down and fixed his hair.

"Soon, you don't need to deal with me and Kenzie since we're getting a place of our own and you losers will be here alone." Grant said.

"We can make Grant's room into our guest room where us two can stay." Kate said and I nodded in agreement.

"The room will look so cute especially if we both decorate." I said and she nodded and we both went on Pinterest.

"You're cute." Dylan said as he wrapped his arms around me and set his head on top of my shoulder.

"Thanks and your freaking handsome." I said and he smiled then kissed my cheek.

"Get a room!" Jackson said then chucked a pillow at Dylan but Dylan caught it.

"Nice try ya doof." Dylan said then chucked the pillow back at him and it hit him square in the face.

"Jackson, are you okay?" Kate said worriedly and went to tend to her boyfriend.

"Yo Dyl, you have to film a video for the week." Someone said to him as they walked in.

"That's Jeremy, he's my manager." Dylan whispered to me after he looked at my concerned face.

"Hey Jeremy, what's up?" Dylan asked as he walked over to him.

"You have a meeting with your publicist in an hour so film a video while your waiting." Jeremy said and he didn't even look up once, he was too focused on his phone to notice any of us.

"Why do I have a meeting with my publicist?" Dylan asked as he took out his phone from his pocket.

"About your girlfriend and all that junk." Jeremy said and I was ready to attack him but Kate pinned my down.

"I don't need to meet with Kylie, I like Nicole and none of you guys can change that." Dylan stated.

"Okay, but did you hear her grandma is really sick and she's about to die?" Jeremy said and I stopped fighting to get out of Kate's grip when I heard him say that. I looked down at my feet about to cry as Kate hugged me.

I shouldn't be in LA I should be with my gran...

I got up and ran out of the room and ran to the bathroom.

"Oh shit." I heard Jeremy say and I locked the door as I ran into the bathroom and I sat on the floor covering my mouth trying not to make a sound.

"Nicole! Open the door." Kate said from the other side of the door.

I didn't reply I just sat there with tears streaming down my face...

"Nicole, please open this door." Dylan said from the other side and I sighed and open the door and he entered and I got crushed in a hug.

"I'm sorry about him, he's a jerk. You shouldn't cry over him and his dumb comments." Dylan said to me and I hugged him again feeling safe in his arms.

"Hey I heard that!" I heard Jeremy yell as he wiped my tears away.

"Well you deserved it!" Dylan yelled and I smiled and sniffled then hugged him again.

"How did I get so lucky?" I mumbled into his chest.

"How did I get so lucky seeing you?" Dylan asked and I shrugged then I pecked his lips and he kissed me back.

"Nicole, I have to go film a video but I'll catch up with you later." Dylan said then left me and Kate hugged me.

"C'mon, it's your birthday tomorrow! Let's go and do something right now." Kate said and I nodded and we walked out of the house.
-=+=-
Happy Birthday to my other half and to my beautiful girlfriend. I'm so happy I met you and I'm grateful to have you in my life. Happy Birthday Princess. -Dylan

I read the note then opened the box to reveal another note and I smiled.

Let's go on a little hunt to see where your little gift is. Maybe we should vlog this moment? Go onto the place where we eat and eat like pigs. -Dylan

The pizza shop.

A/N:
Hey guys! You ready to go on the scavenger hunt in the next chapter? I'm excited to start writing it! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Happy Reading!<3