Chapter 18

"Hey guys!" I said to the camera.

"Hey guys!" Destiny and Beckett said as they waved and I smiled.

"So this is Destiny and Beckett, you've seen them in my vlogs and you guys had so many questions. The first big question is did you break up with Dylan. Yes we called off the wedding and decided it would be best to split up." I explained as the kids played on the floor.

"The next question is, are Beckett and Destiny your kids?" I said and then set down my phone.

"So I'm dating Scott and Destiny is Scott's son. Beckett is a dear friend of our's son. Clarissa is a single mother and so I watch over Beckett while Clarissa goes to work. While that happens, I take care of them and then their tutor comes to home school them." I explained.

"Jeana is our teacher!" Beckett said and I nodded.

"Jeana is their tutor and she comes every week day to tutor them. If she can't make it a day then I try to tutor them as much as possible. Then at 8ish, Clarissa comes and picks up Beckett and then Scott comes home." I said as I explained our routine.

"So Destiny is kind of my child but technically I'm just babysitting Beckett but I think of him as a son more than a child that I'm babysitting. But I'm clearing that up." I said as I picked up my phone.

"Dez, do you wanna read the next question?" I asked her and she nodded and read off my phone.

"How old is Beckett... and Destiny?" Destiny read off.

"I'm 6!" Beckett said.

"I'm 6 too!" Destiny said and I nodded.
"You both are six, the next question is, are you thinking about having kids with your new boyfriend? Well, Scott and I are living together but we're not engaged or married. But we still want kids but we want them after we get married or engaged. But we definitely want kids in the future but not right now." I said.

"I'm hungry..." Beckett said as he rubbed his tummy.

"Well I guess that's our que to go and feed these little ones. If you have any questions then leave them in the comments below. I will try my best to respond to them and I will see you all next time! Bye!" I said.

"Bye!!" Beckett and Destiny said as they waved.
-=+=-
"What are you doing?" Scott asked me as he sat next to me on the couch.

"I'm editing a new video for my channel." I said and he smiled and pecked my lips.

"If this makes you happy then I support you doing it all the way." Scott said and I hugged him.

"Thank you." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Of course, anything for you." Scott said then kissed my head.

"There's some leftover chicken and waffles out on the counter. I wasn't sure if you were gonna come home earlier or later." I said and he pecked my lips.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." Scott said then walked into the kitchen and I got to editing. He came back with his food and sat next to me and turned the TV on and wrapped his arm around me and the other one he ate his chicken and waffles with.

I got out my camera and turned it back on and started to film a clip.

"By the way this my boyfriend Scott he's the amazing guy I'm dating." I said and Scott waved.

"Hey guys, I'm eating so sorry I can't talk much." Scott said as he covered his mouth and I giggled.

"Haha but I thought you guys would want to meet him and this is him." I said then turned off the camera and uploaded into my computer.

"Your too cute." Scott said then kissed the top of my head and I smiled.

I plugged in my headphones to see a video that Dylan posted. He hasn't posted a video in months.

"Hey guys, it's Dylan here and I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded... I've been just going through some difficult times and I just haven't had the motivation to film..." Dylan said then sighed.

"So the truth behind Nicole and I's breakup is that I cheated on her... I cheated on her the last month of the relationship and I honestly don't know why... I'm telling you guys this because I don't want you to think that Nicole did something because she didn't. She's living happily with someone else and I'm happy for her so please don't throw hate at her. The break up was my fault and I'm not in a relationship at all." Dylan said and paused. He looked like a mess and I think he's been drinking. His hair was a mess and his clothes were all wrinkled and it looks like he hasn't shaved in weeks.

"I cheated on Nicole with a model named Star Heartland. We dated a bit after Nicole and I broke up and we even got engaged. I broke it off because I found out she cheated on me. I guess I deserved to know how that felt because I did the exact same. But I just wanted to tell you guys the truth and I thought it was necessary. I'll see you guys later." Dylan said and then the video ended.

He told the truth to all these people...

I scrolled down to the comments.

How could he do that to sweet Nicole? She deserves so much better than this jerk. I'm glad she's with that Scott dude because he seems like he cares about her. 78 Likes.

I'm gonna unsubscribe you dirty cheater and man whore. Just because your famous doesn't make it okay to just hook up with people. People like you need to grow up and figure their life out. 207 Likes.

Sorry Dylan but you look like absolute shit. 578 Likes.

I believe in second chances but cheating on a girl and then getting engaged to another in 2 months is just a dick move. 504 Likes.

At least Nicole is moving on with her life instead of being a mess like you. Get your life together. 145 Likes.

Nicole and Star were sluts anyways, dude go get someone better. 2 Likes.

I sighed and clicked back to my channel and Scott kissed my cheek.

"I love you." Scott said and I smiled at him.

"I love you too." I said and he kissed me.

This is a man that I could love for the rest of my life.

Scott Harrington

Scott Harrington

A/N:
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will be at camp for the week so I'm uploading this chapter a bit late due to the fact that I'll be at camp and that I will not be able to have an electronic. So this will be posted on Saturday because I get back on Friday. Hope you enjoyed! Happy Reading! <3