Chapter 16

"Thank you for such a fun night." I said to him as we started walking out of the carnival and he smiled at me.

"I'm glad you had fun because I did too." Scott said and I smiled at him.

"Oh shoot, I got you something but I forgot it at my house. Do you wanna come over and get it because I was so excited to come and see you that I forgot to get it." Scott said and I nodded and he opened the car door for me.

"I wonder what this gift can be?" I asked as we started buckling up and he smiled then started to back out.

We started driving and I noticed we started driving up to the rich part of the neighborhood and I looked at him and all he did was smile.

"Okay, what do you do for living?" I asked him and he laughed.

"I'm the general manager of a company and that company you pretty much use everyday." Scott said and I kept thinking.

"What is it?" I asked him and he smiled at me.

"I'm the general manager of the Google Play Store." Scott said and my mouth dropped at what he told me.

"So let me get this straight, your the manager of the Google Play Store? What do you manage?" I asked him and he laughed.

"I manage what apps go onto the store and which ones can be free and which ones you have to pay for. I also talk to people that want to add to the store and make sure that it's a product we want to put on or that we allow to be put on." Scott said and I scoffed in disbelief.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"You never asked me!" Scott said and I punched him in the arm playfully.

"I didn't think you would care that much about my job." Scott said to me and I sighed.

"Okay, I don't care about your job I just want to get to know you." I said and Scott smiled then I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"My little girl Destiny should be asleep by now." Scott said and looked at the clock. It was 10:30, I would be surprised if a 7 year old wasn't in bed.
"Who's taking care of her right now?" I asked him.

"We have a nanny that stays with us but she has a son also. Her husband kicked her out so they have no where to go so I shelter them as they watch Destiny. But Beckett also gets home schooled with Destiny so he's like a son to me." Scott said and I smiled at how sweet he was and we pulled up to the gate.

"Hey Hayes, it's Scott." Scott said into the intercom.

"Hello Mr. Harrington, how was your night?" Hayes asked him.

Nicole Harrington, doesn't sound that bad! Oh shut up Nicole!

"Very good, did anyone stop by while I was gone?" Scott asked.

"Jeana came by to do school with Destiny and Beckett and also Luci stopped by to deliver some more files for you." Hayes said.

"Thank you Hayes, you may go on home after you lock up." Scott said then drove into the grand driveway.

"Jeana is the kid's teacher and then Luci is my personal assistant." Scott explained and I nodded.

"Your house is beautiful." I said as we pulled into the garage and there were 5 more cars sitting there.

"Yup, let's head inside so I can give you your gift and then I'll drop you off to get some rest." Scott said and I nodded and we headed inside.

"Daddy!" A little girl said then hugged Scott's legs.

"Hi Destiny, how was your day?" Scott asked and I smiled as he lifted her up.

"Good Jeana stayed and played with Beckett and I before she left." Destiny said and I smiled.

"Destiny, this is Nicole. Nicole this is my daughter Destiny." Scott said and I smiled and shook her tiny little hand.

"Hi Destiny, I'm Nicole." I said and she smiled at me.

"Are you my daddy's girlfriend because your very pretty." Destiny said and I chuckled.

"Thank you, your very pretty too." I said and she smiled and I saw that her two front teeth were missing.

"Did Clarissa not put you to bed?" Scott asked.

"Clarissa and Beckett fell asleep on the couch together." Destiny said and we looked over to see a woman and little boy cuddled up on the couch together.
"Well, let's get you to bed because it's really late." Scott said and carried her up the stairs and I followed them.
-=+=-
"Here's your gift." Scott said as we sat down on the couch and it was 12. Everyone was in their room sleeping very soundly and it was just Scott and I now.

"You didn't need to get me anything." I said to him

He handed me the box and I smiled then opened it and I saw a bracelet and it had a quote on it. I looked up at him and smiled.

It was a brown leather bracelet with a metal plaque that had a quote. Encourage your hopes not your fears.

I put it on and smiled at him and gave him a big hug

I put it on and smiled at him and gave him a big hug. I then looked in his eyes and his blue eyes sparkled and he kissed me and I smiled as he kissed me. I could feel the butterflies and the fireworks all at the same time.

"Thank you so much." I whispered and he smiled at me and pecked my lips.

"Destiny got this for me when it was Father's Day last year and I loved it. I found this bracelet and thought of you so I got it for you." Scott said as he showed me his bracelet and I smiled at the quote. It was a black leather bracelet with a metal plaque.

Free your dreams

"That's so sweet, I can see that she's a daddy's girl

"That's so sweet, I can see that she's a daddy's girl." I said and he smiled at me and I pecked his lips.

"But it's in Alaska's handwriting which is more special. She wrote it in her journal that we found so Destiny knew how special it was to me. So Clarissa and her went to this store and engraved it." Scott said and I smiled at the story.

"You wanna spend the night, it's late and I have a guest room if you want." Scott said and I nodded and he smiled at me then kissed me again.

Best date ever.

A/N:
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Do you like Scott or Dylan better? I know who I like better buy I won't say anything. Hope your enjoying this book so far. Happy Reading! <3