Disgusted

I woke up. Head pounding, stomach aching. And to top it off? I was in a hotel room. Well, I thought I was until I heard the sound of a shower running. I realized what happened. Did me and Carmen really bang? I shook my head and put on my clothes. I wanted to get out of here. I wanted to call her later and talk about it, mostly because I felt like shit for disrespecting Nicole and me? I don't even remember her face, body, certain parts. It was all a blur. I peaked out the window, the morning sun blinding my eyes, to see my old red pickup truck. How? How in the actual fuck did we manage to drive?

I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out a napkin and a pen. I shook my head and wrote on it. "Had fun? Call me again?" Along with my number on the bottom."

I opened the door, glancing at the numbers that were a blur, but read a number in the twentys. I did the short walk-of-shame to my truck. I cringed it, opened the rusty door that made an ignorant squeaky noise as I climbed in and drove. My thoughts jumbled as I tried to process her. And to be honest, I wasn't even sure it was her. I remembered the moments before everything turned black. Carmen had a different one then what I felt. The one I felt in my mind. But, I was hungover. I needed rest, bad.

____________________

I got home, took some Tylenol, drank a bottle of water, then laid in bed, hoping to wake up with out a head ache. I was barely in bed for 5 minutes before u heard my phone go off. I grabbed it and looked at the name that read 'Nicole'

"Umm, hi?" Her voice sounded strange.

"I'm sorry." I quickly said.

"Wait, what?"

"I slept with someone, just don't remember who."

"What do you mean you don't remember?"

"She was in the shower. I felt like shit."

"You drank one beer."

"I drank one beer and like 40 shots of tequila."

"You lied?"

"Honey, I knew what I was saying ok? I just...couldn't get ahold of myself."

I heard a gulp and a sigh. "Yeah..."

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"Uh...no. No."

"Are you okay? Something sounds wrong."

"Just uh, um. Hangover."

"Okay, I want to find her..."

"Wait, what?"

The noise made my head burn. "Christ, what's the matter?"

"Why do you want to find her so bad? Huh? Don't you think it's that one girl you were talking about?"

I scoffed. "Carmen, not to get into detail, but it didn't really feel her, you know?"

I heard a sigh. "Why?"

"I...I left my phone number..."

"Um. What did you write or put it on."

"I never leave my phone number. And I don't know, Call me, had a good time, then my number. Something like that. What's it matter?"