Epilogue

Nicole and I got married a year later on a soft summer day in July. I no longer needed therapy and became happier with the days. I graduated college and became a well-known therapist and Nicole became a high-class lawyer. Amazingly, Three years later, we adopted a baby boy. We named him Xavier and moved from the apartment to a suburban home away from the raging city. Sadly, my mother passed away from cancer two weeks after we adopted Xavier, which made it hard. But, even with the obstacles, me and Nicole stayed together and happy. A lot, of things got in our way throughout the last 4 years. Somehow, even through the worst, we fought for each other and Xavier.

"I started breakfast."

"I seen that, I hope I can smell bacon." Nicole kissed my cheek, and Xavier grabbed my shoulder as Nicole carried him past me.

"Ash, he wants you."

"Yeah, I felt that." We switched places. "Good morning, bubby." I started kissing him on the cheek and playing with him. In the corner of my eye I watched Nicole smile at me in the corner of my eye.

"Crazy were here now, huh?"

I laughed. "Yeah, you have a point." I looked back at that groggy morning the hotel room. "It all started with that one night stand."

Nicole always blushed at the memory. "That was four years ago."

I looked at Nicole who was busy flipping pancakes to notice me staring.

"After all the things thy happened between us, look at us now."

She smiled and looked at me. "I'm happy."

I smiled back. "Me to."

Xavier started laughing out of the blue which made me smile harder.

Because even though it was a one night stand in a nasty hotel room, even though the anniversary of Monica's death just passed, I managed to get trough the ups and downs, fell in love, and gained a child. And it became possible that the gay bartender from across the street contacted me and became my best friend, and the godfather of my child. And It's hurts to say, but the funny waitress died in a car accident. But, in the end, the fact that I can't stop laughing at Xavier or quit staring at my beautiful wife, this was all made happen by a one night stand. And honestly? I was okay with that.

_________________

Hey guys! I hope you liked the story and lot has happened and this should have been finished months ago. I feel like I could have done a better job with the story or possible the smut scenes but, in the end, this was a good story, that probably will be improved in the future. But, in the mean time please check out my new book, "How It Hurts".
And also, thank you for all the support, I've never gotten this many reads before and I'm excited for this next book.
Peace ✌🏻️

(Well, this is a separate updated [11-8-16] and, I want to thank the large amount of support I've been getting. This story was just a cheap idea in the back of my mind and I never expected it to go this far. Thank you guys so much, and please follow, subscribe, vote, and comment!)

This is a final update. I wrote this book my freshman year, and have since then deleted watt pad.
To come back and see this...very interesting piece of work I created, I'm so embarrassed.
But, THANK YOU. For the massive amount of support. To think that 100,000 people have read this book...and actually enjoyed it- Makes me pretty happy. I hope you guys enjoyed. I'm a way better writer...so I'm pretty tempted to get another one started. Thank you all again.