Realization

My heart just thumped. There I was, sitting in my living room, late for my daily visit to the gym. I had my cheap leggings and sports bra on as I paced around my apartment. Just call her, Ashley. Everything will be alright. That was the bad part. How could I know? Normally, in situations you can just say, "the worst that can happen is that they say no" but, that's not even the case. Wouldn't she hate me. Then, I realized. I literally want to meet her for coffee. I'm freaking out over fucking coffee. I stared at a punching bag, that was never used. It was literally a bag of beans with a nice ottos dust coat in the back corner. I walked towards it and let out every emotion I had on to that bag as anger and frustration spilled out of my fists. They ached, but I continued. I heard my door open and I quickly turned to it to see a fat, and very annoying Spanish man, wearing nothing but, a pair of very....tight underwear. This was my blessed neighbor, Jorge Benito.

"¿Quieres callarte?" He yelled. I stared at him for a moment and he spoke again. "Can you shut the hell up?"

"Lo siento, asshole." I said. He gave me a middle finger and walked out. "And stay out of my house!" I snapped as the door shut behind him.

I turned to back the bag and punched a few more times. My door opened again. "I told you once to get the fuck out."

I turned to the door to see, Nicole. Standing there with a blood red face.
"Um, sorry."

"No, I- I though you were fuck-fuck over there. " I pointed at the wall that held Jorge on the other side.

And in exactly that moment I came into sudden realization that I was wearing a bra.

Nicole stayed silent for a moment. "I brought you this..." She pulled out a remarkably familiar  "You left it at the...."

"Motel?" I finished.

She nodded. "I'm really sorry for everything that's happened. I need you in my life, Ashley." She was strangely still holding the shirt.

"Same here." I muttered.

A small smile went across her face. "Well, uh. Here."

Her arm extended with the shirt in hand. What I did was a in-the-moment thing. I grabbed the shirt, and her hand with it as I just pulled her towards me. I slammed my lips on to hers and memories poured into my mind like fire. The shirt fell to the floor. She automatically kissed back, being surprised at first. I gave her a soft shove and pushed her against the wall, the one that Jorge was on the other side of. I carefully pulled away from her as the sound of Jorge's fist hit against the wall with some colorful words in Spanish. 

We look at each other and Nicole whispered, "You weren't as...well, gentle last time."

I couldn't help but laugh. "I don't remember last time and honey, how the hell are you so good in bed with a woman?"

Nicole laughed. I was still leaning in her as she leaned against the wall. "How are so sure I'm so good in bed? You were very drunk...you might have to find out sooner or later."

Clearly, she was being seductive. "Well, if you really want me to."

I took off her shirt, and kissed her neck as a moan mixed with a laughed came. I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to the feet. I felt a slight tug on my leggings. I pulled them completely off and kissed her again. I picked her up, not being gentle, and continued to kiss her as her legs slammed hard against the wall. I carried her to my bed and laid her down as I joined on top of her.

I stopped and stared at her face for a moment. "What?" She asked, getting impatient.

"So, this means I have...you now?"

A smile went across her face. "Yes. All of me."

Then we continued to kiss as more clothing came off to the point where it was just us. Something that I would actually remember for once.