Chapter 6

-=- Maddie's POV -=-
"Hey guys it's me, Vikkstar123 and today we are joined with, Maddie the MadLovecanadian. And we are doing a Q&A!"
"Where did MadLoveCanadian come from? Haha" I asked
"um, like you are BajanCanoodles daughter, so like your Minecraft name? I really don't know lol"
"Oh! Well the first question is for me,so Vikk you read it out" I said
"If you were to date anyone of the Pack, who would it be?" He asked
Oh goddddd
"Ummmmm, i don't really know.. Probably like none of you because you all smell" I lied.
He smelled his shirt
"I don't smell that bad do I?"
"No, Vikk you smell fine!" I laughed.
"If you were to choose your favorite member of the pack, who would it be?"
"I CANT PICK FAVORITES UGH", Vikk screamed
"But if you had to?" I asked
"Uhh, Rob or Preston.." He says.
"Let's hope Mitch & Jerome, & Lachlan don't see this" I laughed.
~Time skippo to after Q&A~
Me and Vikk were just chilling talking, we were sat on his bed. We were learning more about each other.
"So what's you me full name?" He asked.
Should I tell him? I think I will..
"Umm. Well no-one else knows this, but it's Madeline Ann Hudges (I think that's how you spell his last name :/) "
"Wow, Madeline is a really pretty name! Its French right?"
"Actually my version is Hebrew.. My parents were English, but they lived in Hebrew for awhile." She felt a pang in her chest thinking about her parents.
"If you don't mind me asking, what happened? You don't have to answer." He asked
"I-I'm not ready to tell anyone yet.." I say nervously.
"Ok thats fine!" He smiled at me.
"Um, so Maddie, I wanted to tell you something.."
"What is it Vikram?"
"I-I think I have feelings for you.." He says
And before I know it we are both less than in inch from each other, and the space between us is shut.
I actually like Vikram, and he likes me.
"So- I'll take it the feelings mutual?" He asks/ states
"It is", I smile.
"Maddie, would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?" He asks
"Yes!"
"Alright, be ready by 7!"
-=- Vikk's POV -=-
So we are going on a date and I still haven't asked Mitch, hopefully he doesn't kill me.. :| I think I'm going to go talk to Preston when they comeback in about 5 minutes.
-=- Prestons POV -=-
Me and Rob are in the car driving home and we start talking about Maddie and Vikk.
"So me and Maddie were talking and she said that she likes Vikk." Rob says.
"Me and Vikk were talking too, and he said he likes her too!" I say
"I really hope they get together" we both say
"POOFLESS" we scream and start laughing.
-=- Maddie's POV -=-
We are on our way to dinner, probably chick-fil-a. I'm wearing a pare of black skinny jeans, with a white crop top, and a pare of purple vans.
we arrive at Chick-fil-a as I assumed. I love chick-fil-a, it's amazing.
We order our food and sit at a booth, And we start talking and bantering, but then, we hear Rob and Preston's Voice coming inside chickfila, there is only one right next to the house. Me and Vikk freeze, hoping they don't notice us. Too late. Rob and Preston are walking towards us.
-=- Robs POV -=-
Me and Pdog decided to go to chickfila because why not. so we order out food and go sit down, and I see none other than Vikk and Maddie sitting together at a booth. so cute. They are so on a date. I nudge Preston to look and he sees it and his mouth drops alittle.
" Oh my gosh, they are so perfect together." He squeals.
"I know right? we should go home and leave them alone.i wonder if they are dating yet" I say.

A/N 666 Word chapter hahahaaaaaaaaa I'm leaving now
Bye
-MadLove