Chapter 13

-=- Maddie's POV -=-
I just arrived at school. Laura is meeting me in front of the school. Lachlan still hadn't driven off. He's looking at Laura. Aww. His eyes are gleaming. So sweet.

"Hey Laura! Did you like last night?" I ask.
"Yes! It was great."
"Also your coming with me and Chelsea, Sara, Jess, and Low; today. We're going shopping I think. It's a girls day." I tell her. She is a tom boy at times, and girly at times.
I hear her squeal. I guess that she's being girly today. Cool.
"Ok so you're in?" I ask
"You bet!!" She practically screams.
"Ok, no need to kill my ears, Jeebaz."
"Well I have to go to class Mrs. Schrab (Idk lol) is really strict." Laura says.
"Yea. I have her in 3rd period." I tell her
"So let's just meet outside of school after?" She asks.
"Yea that works! See you then."

I walk away from Laura, and she walks to class. I still have about 10 minutes to go to my locker and then get to class. I walk over to my locker and the sluts approach me. I swear it's their life goal to make my life miserable. It's shitty.

"Oh. If it isn't Little Miss slut." Vanessa says.
All of her sidesluts laugh.
Um. For the record I've never had sex. So i don't know. Maybe they know that I live with 6 boys. I don't know.
"Just leave me alone please." I plead.
"Nah." Vanessa says. (Sorry if your name is Vanessa or any of the mean girls names I love you)
Then she pulls back her fist, but right before she hits me the bell goes off. Thank god. (Saved by the bell lol).

~after classes~

I go to meet Laura outside of the school and the sluts approach me. Greattttt. Well before I know what is happening they are beating me up, I'm on the floor. And they're gone. I see five girls running towards me. I recognize them as, Jess, Louise, Laura, Chelsea, and Sara. Then I blackout.

-=- Jess' POV -=-
I see this girl being beat up, but as we get closer, I realize that it's Maddie. Oh shit. I run over to her as fast as I can, but as I approach her, she stands up, and falls back down striking her head on the picnic table; Blacking out. I grab her and bring her to the car, while Chelsea drives us to the hospital. Please let her be ok. I called up Mitch.

Mitch underlined
Jess Bold:

Babe, Maddie blacked out and hit her head. We're at the hospital.
Holy shit is she ok? I'll go get Vikk, Lachlan, Jerome, Preston and Rob. Be there in 30.
Ok bye. See you soon.
*hangs up*

"Girls I just called Mitch and all of the pack are coming." I tell them.

I'm on the verge of tears, Low is crying, so is Laura. Sara and Chelsea are hugging whilst crying.
~Time skippiness of skips~
"JESS! IS SHE OK? ARE YOU OK?" I hear Mitch yell. I see Vikk crying, he looks miserable. Rob and Preston have puffy eyes, Mitch just looks sad; Almost crying. Now that Mitch is here, we are allowed to go to her room. She is sleeping. The doctor walks in

"She will be ok. But.. She hit her memory part of her cranium. She has a 70% chance of losing her last few months of her memory. But if she does in that 70% there is a 50% chance that it would only be temporary. So time will tell. Also, there is a chance that when she wakes up that she will go into a coma. A very small chance, but a chance non the less. I wouldn't worry about that though."

I look over at Vikk and them, and they all start crying. And I just realized that I am too. We've had a few girls days before, and we were great friends. I look over and Laura and Lachlan are crying with each other. They are cute together. I see Vikk by Maddie's bedside brushing his hand over her dirty blonde hair, whilst holding her hand..

A/N the feels amiright? Ok bye now
-MadLove