Chapter 21

~5 months later + a summary~
In the time of 5 months, Jess and Mitch were engaged

Rob and Chelsea were doing amazing as a couple.

Maddie and Vikk were two lovebirds in a tree, constantly making the guys sick with their lovey Dovey things.

Lachlan and Laura were doing amazing, they had their 6 month anniversary a few months ago, it was adorable, Lachlan rented out a restaurant and it was super sweet (if I should make a chapter dedicated to the anniversaries and proposal tell me)

-=- Mitch's POV -=-

Today we were pranking Maddie, she's asleep right now. We are going to put on a mask, wear full black, and hold knives and some of the others will hold guns. Pretend of course.

Some will be normal, and we'll pretend to murder them.

And we'll wake her up with a tap, tap.
We're gonna record it as well. Rob is going to stand back, and record, the rest of us are going to scare her.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Rob asks.

"Of course! It's just gonna be a little scare, then she'll be over it!" I tell him.

He nodded in agreement, but he still looked Uneasy.

We got 'Suited Up' and got ready. We slowly opened Maddie's door, she's still asleep. Typical. Rob is in the back recording, Vikk is being 'Killed' by Jerome, I am 'Killing' preston. Preston and Jerome are gonna yell, and we put fake blood on them. This is the prank of the century!

"MADDIE HELP US" preston and Jerome yelled.

Maddie woke up, sat straight up, and looked at everything that was happening with wild eyes, and she fell back into her bed crying, sobbing, and screaming. We took off our masks, wiped off the blood, and went to go hug her.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" She screamed in our ears, while slapping any part of us that tried to touch her.
Vikk tried to go and comfort her, but she just screamed, and shook him off.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" she screeched.

"EVERY BODY LEAVE ME ALONE" she screamed while sobbing.

We walked out of the room, worried.
"Is she going to be okay?"

"She knows it's just a prank?"

"What if there is something that we didn't know about her?"

"Guys, we all have to calm down. One person at a time, someone should go in and check on her. Rob, you didn't take place in the prank, you should go." I told everyone. They all nodded in agreement. What have we done?
A/N
Sorry for not updating a lot, I'll update about once or twice a week! :) have a good day
-MadLove