Chapter 20

~3 months later~
Summary of the three months in third person:

Maddie and Vikk have gotten quite close, and every Wednesday is their date night. Rob and Chelsea are going into their 2 year anniversary. Preston and Sara are about to have 9 months together. Jess and Mitch are approaching their 3 year anniversary. Mitch has something up his sleeve.

-=- Vikk's POV -=-

Today is Wednesday; date night! But I have a lot up my sleeve.

-=- Maddie's POV -=-

Today is date night, but Vikk has been avoiding me recently. And always recording and editing. He told me to put on this satin, purple, above knee-length dress. With a matching pair of heels in my size. I'm so confused.

1. Vikk absolutely HATES shopping.
2. He's been avoiding me.
3. How did he know my shoe size? That's not something I think people (boys) pay attention to.

Actually, now that I think about it. All of the guys have. I haven't seen half the pack today. I haven't seen Jess either. She basically lives here. Weird.

I hear a knock on my bedroom door,

"COME IN!" I yell.

All of the girls come into my room. Claustrophobic as hell.

"Well, I wasn't expecting an army, but welcome I guess? What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"No questions, go to the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror." Chelsea orders.

Oh no, not make up.

~after makeup process~

I look into the mirror and, wow. I look good. Like damn. All of the girls just disappeared, so uh, i really don't know.

I walk outside, and I see a limo? Damn, Vikk went all out! I wonder what's so special about today. As far as I know it's just a normal Wednesday. (Why I picked the most difficult week day to spell, that's beyond me."
The limo guy, opens the door and I get in. It's not a normal limo. It has chocolate in it. I'm going to be sick after this. But one thing worries me, Where is Vikk?

I've been in the car for about an hour watching H2o and listening to Tøp. He knows me well. I still don't know where we are going, I tried to ask him, but he said that the person said not to say. And the windows are blocked out.. That creeps me out just a little bit.

We finally arrive, and I step out of the car; correction limo, and we are in Paris?

Oh, it's Paris Texas. That's the cutest thing ever.

Vikk is sitting under the tower. underneath the tower, it's lit up with candles, and rose petals scattered around. twenty one pilots is Playing softly in the background. Wow.

"Close your mouth or you might catch flies." Lachlan says.

I didn't even notice him there.

I'm lead by, Mitch Towards Vikk. Since when did all the boys get here.

I walk over towards Vikk and, he stands up, pulls my chair out, and has me sit down. There is champagne, pizza, pasta, and cake. I want all of it.

(Might I add that Vikk is wearing a Tux)

We start eating and then piano music comes on, and Vikk gets up, and walks over towards me.

He gets on one knee, and pulls out a box. Oh my god.

"Madeline Ann Hughes, I knew from the day I saw you that I loved you, and that I wanted to spend eternity with you. You are my everything. I love you. You make me complete, the air around you makes me want more of you. I know, we are too young to do anything, but do you promise yourself to me? I promise that I will one day make that a real ring."
And he opens the box, it's not a wedding ring, it's a promise ring.
"Yes, yes a million times yes!" I say and I hear cheering, its the whole pack, plus the girls. I also hear horses, which is odd, and I feel flower petals raining down on us. Nothing could make my life more perfect. And we get in the carriage and ride into the night sky.

A/N
I love this so much tbh. This took me forever to write too. But hope you enjoyed! -Maddie