Chapter 25

(Hahah I totally didn't forget about this book.. What you talkin' bout?)

-=- Maddie's POV -=-

I was downstairs with Vikk, Mitch and Rob. Preston was still upstairs, and no one knew what was happening. So I decided that I would tell them.

"Hey boys, so you know how Preston hasn't left his room? Well.. I know why.."

Everyone's heads turned to face me.

Deep breath.

"Sara was cheating on preston, and her other boyfriend dropped her off here, but they made out, and I caught them and called Preston.. He is very sad and disappointed right now."

Looks of shock and disbelief were on the boys faces.

"I cannot believe that Sara would do something like that." an Australian accent echoed through the house.

"Me too" everyone said.

"Okay tonight I will cook a dinner for Preston, with his favorite desert; chocolate cake!" I said

"And let's watch SAO!" Jerome added. (Sao= sword art online :)

"Let's make this night good for Preston." Mitch added.

Vikk looked over at me and smiled. I walked over to him and kissed him.

*whistle*
"Awhhhh"

~time skip to after making dinner because that shit is boring~

Everything was ready, now we have to lure Preston out of his room. He's been sleeping for about 5 hours now. We take a vote of who should bring Preston down, and we decide on Rob because #Poofless!

"Fine fine I'll go, but if I'm not able to, I vote Maddie."

~after Rob lures Preston downstairs~

Preston was looking very depressed. But we got him downstairs. Let's party.

~after everything they are all asleep~
(I skipped that night cuz I'm a lazy ass)

A/N omg I'm sorry for not updating. I've been really busy, I haven't been able to post on my fan account either. Whoops. I'm going to try to make this more consistent, so wish me luck! I really enjoy writing this :) -Maddie.