Chapter 17

-=- Vikk's POV -=-

We've looked everywhere for Maddie, the mall, everywhere. But Preston wouldn't answer his phone, and He wasn't at the house. But he left after Maddie was gone, he said that he had something to do.

That kinda pissed me off.

What's more important than finding Maddie?!?

-=- Preston's POV -=-
I knew where Maddie was, I didn't want to help them find her though, I understand what she's doing.

The guys are hovering over her and she hates it. She's paintballing. She told me that she loves paintballing and it's like her 'get-away'.

I hop in my car and start driving to the paint balling place. It's quite shady, but that's Maddie's Style.

I pull up to the place and I see Maddie's skate board outside, she's here. I grab her skate board before anyone takes it, she really can't leave it out. I stick it in the trunk of my sports car, and run inside.
I got in for free because I said I was looking for my friends daughter.
I stake out out-side of the paint ball area, waiting for the game to finish.
I see a Maddie come into the room, but somethings different. She dyed her hair.. There are purple streaks in it. The boys aren't gonna like that.

She looks confident. Happy. I haven't seen her like that for awhile.

I grab her arm, and pull her towards me.
"Preston?! How did you find me?!" She asks.

"I know you better than you think i do." I tell her.

"Let's go home." I say.

"One more round!" She pleads.

"That wasn't a question, that was an order. Car. Now." I have to be firm with her or she won't listen.
She gives in and we walk to the car.

"Okay, we are going to stop by chick-fil-w because I'm starving, and you probably are too." I say.
~When they arrive home~

"Okay, I know why you did what you did, but that doesn't make it ok. Never do that again." I tell her while pulling into the drive way.

"MADDIE YOUR OKAY!!"
"WHERE WERE YOU?!"
"PRESTON HOW DID YOU FIND HER?!"
Everyone was going nuts.

-=- Maddie's POV -=-

I just finished explaining how, when, why, and where to the guys. Mitch was irritated. Vikk was glad I was ok. Lachlan was just glad to see me. Jerome was kinda mad, but he shook it off. But Rob, I couldn't tell what was up with him. He looked agitated.

And the end result, I was grounded. For a week. Yay.

I went upstairs to cuddle with Vikk. He was about to go to bed so I joined him. We drifted off to sleep.

A/N
Make-up chapter from last chapter :) more action coming soon, just you wait.
-MadLove