Chapter 8

-=- Maddie's POV -=-
I open my eyes and I realize that today is my birthday! It's August 3rd! I totally forgot about it, and I don't want anyone making a big deal out of my birthday. But then again, I live in a house with 6 boys. When is anything not a big deal.
I run downstairs, this time I remember to take my socks off.. Finally.. And the house is bustling, Mitch is running around like a chicken with its head cut off, and Rob is running after Mitch, and Lachlan, & Preston are shouting upstairs; recording probably. And Vikk is sitting at the bar eating cereal. I go and sit by him, eating my Honey nut o's & milk.
"Happy 17th birthday Maddie!" Vikk exclaims.
"Thanks." I smile. I really hope no-one makes a big fuss over my birthday. I even sat down the whole pack on the couch and told them. Let's be real here though, they never listen.
"Maddie!! Happy birthday!" Lachlan shouts.
"Thanks dude!" I reply
"We are going shopping in an hour and a half, be ready." He says.
Ugh, I know it's really in-girly of me, but I don't really like shopping. I'd rather go to laser tag, or paint ball. Since I was originally from Texas. None of the boys know this. They don't notice my constant "Y'all"'s and sometimes "Ain't" & 'Fixing to" I laugh to myself. I guess they just assume that I'm like from Oklahoma or something.
I just finished getting ready, I put on a black eyeliner wing, with a light pink color. And all the other foundation, blush, mascara, and concealer. I'm wearing a pair of shorts, and the hem is frizzy. A black crop top, and a pair of purple vans.
"Leggo lachy docky." I yell
We jump into Lachlans sport car, and we make small talk. We arrive at the mall and meet a few fans, they all wanted to see Lachlan, they didn't know who I was.
~After Shopping~
We are headed home, and I gotta say that that was maybe my first time that I've ever enjoyed shopping like that. Usually I'll just grab a few things and leave.
~Skipping car ride because I can~
We arrive home and it's eerily quiet, and dark. Hun, they must've gone for dinner. Those boys and their chick-fil-a. Then we walk into the kitchen and the lights turn on
"SUPRISE!!" About 20 people yell
"Oh my gosh! You guys shouldn't have!" I exclaim.
"Nah, it's your birthday, we gotta!" Mitch exclaims.
All of the boys give me a big hug. Alex, Jerome and Mitch's editor was there, and everyone was having a great time.
I snuck upstairs to change into a more party-like dress.
~Later in the party~
It was Lachlan's Idea to play truth or dare, with a bottle. So it was Vikk's go, and it landed in me to my 'luck'. I said dare, and he told me to eat a bowl o cereal, without milk.. It's my pet peeve. "NO VIKK PLS!" I screech
"Sorry Maddie" he replies.
-After the party-
-=-  Maddie's POV -=-
The party is over, and all of the boys except me and Vikk are drunk. We run upstairs, and I was in my sweat pants, and a big t-shirt, it was Vikk's. "I love you Maddie" he says
"I love you too Vikram." We kissed then we fall onto his bed I tug at his shirt, and he pulls it off. And we cuddle for the rest of the night and watch Netflix, I forced him to watch heartland with me.
-=- Vikk's POV -=-
I open my eyes all I see, her dark brown eyes looking at me.
Maddie starts school in two days, we need to take her shopping, even though she dislikes it.
"Good morning Vikram" she whispers
"Good morning Madeline." I whisper back.
I love her.
"Hey Maddie, we are going shopping today, for school stuff. We're leaving at 2 ok? And I need to record a few videos, so I'll see you soon! Bye love!" I say and run off.
-=- Maddie's POV -=-
Ugh, we have to go shopping to day. I hate shopping. I think Rob and Preston are taking me, which is good because I never see them, they are always recording massive amounts of Minecraft stuff.
A/N
character competition!

***CLOSED***
Name:
Age: (needs to be about 16-17)
Hair color:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Personality:
Interests:
Gender: (pls girls?)
What person out of the pack they are interested in:
Submit all of these to me and they might be one of the new characters!
So cya
-MadLove