Chapter 15

-=- Maddie's POV -=-
I was being let out of the hospital today, Yesterday they wouldn't let them see me, because I was exhausted. But I wanted to see Vikk. The others too. I see my door open, Vikk is there with a bunch of roses. He's so sweet. He was very pale, and skinny.. I hope this wasn't my fault. Vikk walked over and gave me a peck on the cheek, and we drove home. Apparently the pack was at home. I arrived home with Vikk, and everyone was so happy. Rob was crying with joy. He was a brother to me. Mitch wouldn't leave me alone. Laura was hanging around Lachlan an awful lot.. I think we need to talk.

~After we caught up~

I settled back in great. Everyone was watching a movie and Laura and Lachlan were sitting next to each other. I poke Laura's shoulder, and drag her to me.
"Are you and Lachlan an item?!" I plead with puppy dog eyes.
"Uhm, don't tell anyone I said this, but Yes. He asked me out while you were in a coma.."
I squealed.
"Shhhhhhh!!!!" She hushes me.
"Sorry! It's just sooooo exciting!!" I say, dragging out the 'o'. I'm going to go to sleep I think. We walk back into the living room, and I tell everyone that I'm going to bed. Vikk is the first to hug me, he whispered that he'll be up soon. The rest of the boys, and their girlfriends said goodnight as well.

I ran upstairs into my purple-sheeted bed and drifted off to sleep.

~Time skip to the morning~

Some time after I went to sleep Vikk came in, and held me close. I need to go out. I haven't been anywhere in what, a month? Time to go.
I slip out of Vikk's tight grasp, and grab some cargo jeans, an Eminem T-Shirt, and a sidemen hoodie. Let's go.
I tip-ties down stairs, grabbed my wallet, and my white vans (waits for the damn Daniel thing) and I was off. Where am I going you might ask? Paint balling. My escape. The boys have been hovering over me like crazy, I needed to escape that. They're gonna flip once they realize I'm gone, but they'll get over it.

A/N omg I'm so sorry for not updating after last chapter, I got super busy and my whole family is like sick, atleast my mom, brother, and sister.. It's crazy. Well enjoy this chapter and go follow my fanaccount on Instagram! @sdmn.pack
-MadLove