Chapter 12

-=- Maddie's POV -=-
Me and Laura were watching 8 mile, because I'm obsessed. And because she's never seen it before. She was over on the sofa next to Lachlan and Mitch. I was on the chair with Vikk. We were cuddling. It made me realize that without these boys; I would be in the orphanage. I would never have my amazing boyfriend, amazing friends, amazing family. I would be lost. They are my Guardian angels. (Might change the title lmao).

I look over at Mitch and Jess, and Jerome and Louise. Laura and Lachlan. Preston and Sara. (Ik they broke up but deal with it) Rob and Chelsea. They are my family.

Me And the girls, Jess, Low, Chel, and Sara are going on a girls day this weekend. Sadly I think it consists of shopping. Oh well. I think Laura might tag along too.

I look over at Laura again and she's asleep on Lachlan's shoulder. How sweet. This was perfect. I wouldn't change it if I could.

all of the boys' girlfriends are leaning and cuddling on each other's shoulders. With me on Vikks. I slowly drift off to sleep.

-=- Next Morning -=-

I wake up and I'm in Vikk's bed. And it's 6:49 am. Just before I have to get up for school. I ran to my room and put on my outfit. Today I'm wearing skinny jeans, with a sidemen jumper, because Vikk has loads. He's still apart of the sidemen, he just doesn't get to see them everyday. Once or twice a year he travels up to the sidemen house for a month or so. It sounds like fun. I'm a fan of the sidemen too, but mainly the pack. I get ready, aka makeup and clothes and run downstairs, and I don't slip thankfully. I grab a toaster waffle and cook it. Preston is at the bar, with Rob. They are in a deep conversation about something. God know what.
"Hey Poofless." I call
"Hey Maddie! Ready for school? Also Laura went home after you fell asleep last night." Rob says

"Ohh, so that's where she went. By the way, us girls are having a girls day after school, so you don't have to pick me up." I tell him.
"Oh, ok! I thought Chelsea mentioned something like that." He said.
I look at the clock and it's already 7:55, crap.
"I got to go Rob and Preston, Have a good day recording and crap" I tease.
"Have a good day at school!" They both say.
"That was odd." I say.
"Well I really have to go bye!" I call after them. Right before I exit the house Vikk pulls me over to him, and we kiss. It was short but really sweet. He's so sweet. Well. Off to the hell hole we know as school. Great! I think that I'm taking the bus again. Oh well.
"Maddie! I'll take you to school" I heard an Australian say. Oh so, he can read my mind now?cool.
"Ok, let's go!" I shout

a/n I'm sorry for not posting yesterday. :/ I was super busy, maybe I'll just do this every other day. That might work a lot better. :) have a great day lovelys also go check out my bestie MajesticStrawberry :) love you bae