J hope

Every day I've been heart broken because my boyfriend, Chris, had broken up with me.

That jerk. No one says 'it's not you, it's me.' to some one who is obviously in love with you!

I scrolled through pictures of us an cried.

KNOCK KNOCK

I opened the door to find J hope with a box of chocolates and roses.

"Hey, I heard that Chris broke up with you. I came to comfort you." I looked at J hope with red eyes.

"Really? That's so sweet!"

I gestured him to come in. He sat on the couch as I desperately opened the chocolates.

"I'm sure you didn't come just to comfort me, J hope." I said with a mouth full of chocolates.

"No. The truth is, I like you. A lot! I just wanted you to like me." He started to walk towards the door. I put my hand on his shoulder and he turned around.

" I'm glad you came." I said, tearing up.

He sat beside me and I put my head on his chest.

"So glad." I repeated.

"Me too. Me too." he replied.

"Fudge! he beat me to it!" I turned to see V with flowers and a tub of ice cream.

" Oh please. If anyone was going to go out with her if J hope hadn't got here first, I would be dating her." Jung Kook walked up beside him.

"What the heck is going on?" I yelled in confusion.

"We all like you. Well not Namjoon, of course." J hope said.

"And why not?" I asked.

"He has a girlfriend." V replied.

"Oh."