twenty six

10k reads...crazy shit :) thank you all so so much! and just a side note: i see celia as a younger version of kandee johnson but her hair still the bright red color it is now :))

dont forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter :) -gi

oblivion (noun) - the state of being unaware of what is happening around you

"Oh god," I moaned again once I saw Harry trailing lazily behind Celia, who was intimately reading something off her phone. "Oh god."

Celia.

I would absolutely love to run to Harry and tell him how happy I am to see him. But I knew I couldn't, especially with Celia's lurking presence.

I watched in horror as Harry grabbed her upper arm and whispered something goofily in her ear, probably a dumb joke or idiotic observation, making her cackle annoyingly.

My mind rapidly began to fill up with possible things he had whispered to her, overwhelming myself with my own, dumb, thoughts.

"Are you alright?" Jacob furrowed his dark and bushy eyebrows at me, his structured face showing slight discomfort. "What's wrong?"

"Um," I looked out the window in attempt to keep my face hidden from Harry and Celia's view. "Some people I know just walked in."

"Oh, yeah?" Jacob looked at me before looking towards the counter, trying to figure out who I was hiding from. "Friends or foes?"

"Both." I scrunched my nose in annoyance.

"Ahh," Jacob laughed knowingly at my misfortune. "Let me guess. Florescent red head and Mick Jagger wannabe?"

"Yeah." I slapped my hand over my mouth to stifle my own laughter. "How'd you know?"

He humbly shrugged. "Lucky guess."

"Is it safe to look?" I asked Jacob. "Are they looking this way?"

"Yeah, you're good, they're not looking this way," he assured me. "They're paying for food."

I carefully turned my head and peeked over at Celia and Harry. Celia and Harry were both leaning on the counter, waiting for their drinks to brew.

They were both facing towards my direction, casually talking as they waited. Before I could turn away, Harry's roaming eyes found mine, confirming that he was now aware of my presence.

"Jacob!" I hissed. "You said they weren't looking!"

"Oops," Jacob shrugged, a pleased smile on his face.

I so badly wanted to strangle him, but I had to remember that he was my professor.

Harry's whole face instantly brightened at the sight of me, making my heart flutter in my chest. He remembered me, he remembered little old Addison Montgomery, he remembered our special moment from last night.

He pointed at me, a playfully wide smile on his pink lips. I gave him a huge smile in return, pretending like I hadn't noticed him enter the cafe.

Celia's whole face screwed up, like she had smelt something sour, confused about what the fuss was all about. Her dark brown eyes followed Harry's pointing finger, which angrily squinted once she realized it was me.

"Foe spotted," I said under my breath and Jacob chuckled.

I watched Harry happily say something to Celia, who emotionlessly muttered something back in return, too occupied with her phone to care about me.