ninety

this gif is sexy. harry is effortlessly sexy

"That's why I hate the media." I rolled my eyes.

For the past hour, while Harry was in his meeting with Syco, I had been standing at the receptionists desk, chatting away with Penny.

"Everything I hear from the press goes in one ear and out the other." She laughed, gesturing it going through her head. "I mean, long distance is so in right now. All the celebrity couples are doing it."

"All the celebrity couples are fake anyway." I pointed out.

"True," she chuckled, typing something on the desktop.

"So," I leaned my chin on my fist, smiling idiotically. "What's Shawn Mendes like? Isn't he signed here?"

Penny laughed loudly. "He is so-"

"WE'RE GOING TO BE A LIST, BITCHES!"

I whipped my head to see the boys rush off the elevator, manilla envelopes in their extended arms and their white teeth shining through their handsome smiles. The people in the waiting room stared at the boys curiously as they began shouting and jumping on each other.

"Hold on." I tapped the granite counter with my fist before running over to Harry, excitedly jumping in his open arms.

"I told you!" I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I told you you'd get this!"

Harry smashed my lips against his before pulling away, his dimples carving his toned cheeks. "This is unbelievable!"

"I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel." His radiating excitement brought a bright smile to my own lips. 

He placed me on my feet. "It feels like a dream."

"Congratulations! I'm so, so proud of you guys!" I hugged Liam, who spun me around. 

After hugging Louis and Niall and letting ourselves get lost in the moment, forgetting that we were still in Syco's lobby, Harry proposed that we go out to celebrate.

"Best idea I've heard you ever say." Liam agreed passionately and Harry flipped him off.

"There's a bar that a lot of UCLA kids go to, it's called Sepi's. It's really cute and cheap." I offered, my arm around Niall's back. "And," I checked my phone. "UCLA just beat South Dakota in basketball, so it'll be a good time."

"Why would we go to Sepi's if we could go to The Varnish? Didn't you hear our calculated yearly income? We could buy a million Sepi's. We deserve to party like gods tonight!" Louis argued, a small smile on his face.

I shrugged blankly. "I think Sepi's is cute."

"Yeah, man, Varnish is so stuck up." Niall sighed, shoving Louis' shoulder. "And hey, maybe you'll meet a cute uni girl."

Louis laughed, jokingly sticking out his tongue. 

"Ad's right." Harry said. "I don't want to go anywhere fancy."

"You lot are bloody unbelievable!" Louis groaned. "Harry, you're only agreeing with her because she's your girl!"

"You're not wrong." Harry laughed and so did we. "But seriously, I'm down for Sepi's. I'm down for anything."

"Alright." I grinned, pleased that my idea won. "Sepi's it is!"

*   *   * 

"You'll meet me there, right?"

"Dude, I'm already here! So is Ar."

"Aria's there?" I asked.

"Yeah," Mason said over the phone. "She wanted to come congratulate the guys for their relabel."