seventeen

please leave a vote and comment:) -gigi

jaaneman (noun) - "soul of me"; gender-neutral word like sweetheart or darling

"This must be it." I looked down at the address Harry had given me before looking up at the studio building just on the outskirts of North Hollywood.

I parked by a towering skyscraper with hundreds of beautiful windows and cleanly manicured bushes by the security-covered entrance. An impressively sparkling sign that read 'Syco Records' hung above the glass front doors.

Ever since I moved to LA when I was 18, I had always seen this building, drove by it almost once a week. But I had never bothered to see what it was all about, for I never had a reason to until now.

The building was so gorgeous that I double checked the address. This was it for sure.It looked expensive and elite, only complicating my questions regarding Harry's musical career.

I slowly stepped out my Jeep and headed towards the studio building. Just thinking about seeing Harry's beautiful face and amusing personality in only mere minutes made my heart thump.

I kept my head down as the doorman automatically opened the golden door for me, yet feeling too out of place to acknowledge him. The shiny floors were a pristine marble and the walls were carved with intricate designs. I took a few steps towards the receptionists desk, my eyes still longingly wandering around the lobby in awe.

I glanced at a group of chatty women who walked by, all of them wearing glamorous dresses and at least four-inch heels.

It was safe to say that I was underdressed.

I was wearing a simple white, v-neck shirt that was tied in a knot by my bellybutton, skinny jeans that were soft light-wash and wearing my favorite black slip on sneakers. My wavy hair was carefully twisted back into loose bun and since I thankfully had extra time after my study group, I was a able to put more time into my makeup.

I looked pretty damn cute. But still, I was extremely underdressed for this setting.

"Hello, welcome to Syco Records! Do you have an appointment with us today?" The cheery receptionist waved for me to come closer.

I hesitantly walked to the granite desk, my hands clammy in a unusual anxiousness.

"Ah, no. I'm just waiting for somebody to finish their meeting." I told her, my fingers jittery. "But I can just wait outside."

"They might be done their meeting. Let me check for you...what's their name?" She began to swiftly type away on her computer with her pointy nails.

"Harry Styles."

"Oh," The receptionists' perfectly plucked eyebrows flew up at the sound of his name, her glossy lips slightly twitching.

I raised an eyebrow at her obvious discomfort and watched silently as she vigorously typed something on her desktop. After a minute, she looked back up at me with big green eyes.

"It says that Mr. Styles' meeting should have just ended." she reached for the phone on her desk. "I can send you up to his studio office, but I have to call first."

"That'd be great." I shrugged.

"What's your name, hon?"

"Addison Montgomery."

She dialed a number and brought the phone to her ear. "Mr. Styles? It's Penny. No...I know that. Anyway, an Addison Montgomery is here to see you, can I send her up? Yes, she looks very lovely. Oh, I'm sure.....she'll be up in a minute...alright, no problem