eighty five

HI IMPORTANT NOTE: I really want to change Addison's internship location to Philadelphia :) Just because I feel like everybody goes to NYC in fanfics and I think it'd be fun and different.

Philly is just as far as New York and I know the area where I want Addison to live more than her NYC area, so. I KNOW it's a super noob move but I'm going to go back through all the chapters and and change where it says "New York" to "Philadelphia" for future readers.

Hope you guys understand and don't mind :) It's not going to change the story at all. Thanks for being the best and have a healthy and safe holiday -Gigi

"Babe...it's Christmas."

I lazily rolled off Harry's chest, turning my back towards him and continuing my slumber. Harry, bountiful with random morning energy, rolled behind me, wrapping his arms around my lower waist and pulling my backside against his crotch. 

"It's Christmas!" Harry whispered in my ear, his sexy, raspy, morning voice full of cheer and thick accent.

"It's morning!" I whispered back, still half asleep.

"Addison, baby, it's the most exciting day of the year!"

"Harry, baby, it's five in the morning." 

"Actually, Addison, baby, it's ten in the morning."

"Oh, fuck off." I grumbled flipping around so I was facing Harry, my eyes slowly opening to find Harry, his hair an adorable tangled mess, his eyes warm and soft, smirking at me. 

"I just finally had sex with the girl of my dreams." Harry reached for my hand and began to toy around with my fingers, knotting them with his and flopping my hand around. "Unreal."

"Was it worth the wait?" I chuckled lightly. 

"Is that even a question?" He smiled. "It was amazing. I've never felt such an emotional connection to somebody I've had sex with. It changes everything. Best I've ever had."

I rolled my eyes. "You're just saying that. Asshole."

"It's true. Asshole." He said as he brought my palm to his bare chest, right over his heart. I laughed, leaning over and briefly kissing him.

"You took my virginity." I mumbled against his lips. "I'm a new woman because of you."

"Best Christmas gift ever." He chuckled before swiftly kissing me back. "You don't take it back or anything, right? Was it good? Do you regret it?"

"I'm glad it happened." I let my eyes swirl around his chest tattoos. "I wouldn't take it back for anything. It was great."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, baby. I did, too. I really did." His dimple grew. 

As I leaned back, I felt a subtle pain in my waist, making me seethe. "Oh, fuck."

"What's wrong?" His face grew with concern. 

"I'm just kind of sore." I winced.

"My big dick made you sore?" 

"Harry!" I gasped, jumping on top of him and covering his mouth with my hand. "Shh!"

He licked my hand, causing me to burst into laughter and rip my hand away. He brought his hand to my ass, squeezing roughly. "Interesting how you had the dirtiest mouth I've ever witnessed last night but today you're so shy. I'm on to you, Montgomery. You're not as perfectly innocent as you seem."

"I hate you." 

"I'm gonna go take a shower. Meet me downstairs. Gem and Mum should be down there already."