All Gone Wrong

He's done this move a lot thru out his career.Finn climbs to the top turnbuckle and prepares for his Coup de Grâce.He dives off the top turnbuckle,brings his knees to his chest,then proceeds to coming down over Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe rolls out of the way as Finn lands.Finn falls on his ass and grips his ankle as he screams out in pain.The referee walks over to Finn to see if he can continue the match.When Finn tells him that he can't the referee calls for the bell then motions the medic team out.

Bayley's POV

I was watching backstage and cringed as Finn comes down.Something is wrong and I need to go find out.I follow the medic team out and climb in the ring by Finn.I saw the look of pain on his face as I try to find out what's wrong with him.I look down and watch as the medic team removes his one boot.When they got the boot off I saw his ankle was all swollen.This made me worry more.

I follow him and the medic team into the backstage area and to the medic room.We enter the room and I help him up on the exam table and sit in the chair beside it.I needed to make sure he was okay.I stayed with him until the ambulance arrived.I follow them to the ambulance and watch them load him into the ambulance.

Finn's POV

I felt a pop in my ankle as i came down.I've never missed this move before.I felt myself fall onto my ass and started screaming.I knew I wasn't finishing this match I was too injured.I told the referee that I wasn't able to finish and heard the bell ring.Next thing I knew Bayley was sitting next to me checking on me.I couldn't answer I was in too much pain.

She stayed with me until the end and I have no idea why.In the ambulance on the way to the hospital all I could do was smile as I thought how caring she was being.Then I thought about how beautiful she looked in what she was wearing.Was I falling for her?I had to clear my head and get focused on my injury.A few minutes later we arrived at the hospital.