Planning A Wedding Part Two

**Finn's POV**

The last few weeks before our wedding was stressful on both of us.Bayley has been to a few dress fitting and I have been to many fittings for my tuxedo in the last few weeks. I went to the jewelry store to make sure I got the perfect wedding ring for her. I want to make all her dreams come true. I can't wait until she's my wife.

I left the house five minutes after she did and headed towards the tuxedo store for my final fitting.She was going to the wedding dress shop to get her final fitting before the wedding which is only four days away.Being this close to our wedding day the nerves start to kick in.Will I be able to make her happy for the rest of our lives?What if I mess up?"Come on Finn get it together"I tell myself."She's happy with you."

I finish getting fitted for my tuxedo as I call my best friend and talk to him about the wedding. He tells me that he will be flying in tomorrow with his wife to attend the wedding. I was hoping that he would've been my best man,but he said that it would be best if my one cousin was my best man.Since then I asked my one cousin to be my best man and Bayley's one young cousin to be my ring bearer.Bayley asked her sisters to be her bridesmaids,Sasha to be her maid of honor,and my cousin to be her flower girl.Our wedding was coming along perfectly.