All Goes Red

**Finn's POV**

As I reached my locker room I saw her standing outside the door.Her fake ass red hair.Her fake ass boobs.Shit her whole body looked fake.I slowly approach the door she turns and looks at me then smiles."Bitch please don't flash that fake ass smile at me.It's not impressing"I think to myself.I ball my hands up into fists and the smile disappeared.I smirked at her as I kept my hands balled up in fists.She reached a hand out to touch me and I stop her hand."DON'T EVER TOUCH ME YOU TALENTLESS BITCH" I say as she tilts her head to the left."We need to talk..."she says as I put my hand up."I don't want to talk to you" I say to her before reaching my hand towards the door knob.That's when I felt it...A hand on my ass.

The stupid bitch put her hand on my ass.I whipped around giving her a glare."WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TOUCHING ME?"I ask her as I notice that we gained an audience.I look over to see Carmella looking our way."NOTHING TO SEE HERE.JUST GO BACK TO YOUR LOCKER ROOMS."I begin to yell at them.With a flip of her hair Carmella turned around and head towards catering and mumbling something.I huffed and turn my attention back to the talentless bitch."You need to leave.I told you there will never be an us.I am with Bayley."the last part slipped out before I had even thought that I haven't officially asked Bayley to be my girlfriend.

"That's not what you said last night at my house baby"she said causing me to get more pissed off.I grip her by her arm and drag her away from my locker room."There was no us last night because there will never be an us...EVER!!"I say as I try to drag her to her locker room so i could get back to Bayley.That's when it happened...She leaned in close to me causing me to back against a wall.Her lips crashed against mine and I pushed her away.Out of the corner of my left eye I saw Bayley walking towards us hands balled in fists."GET OFF MY MAN YOU WHORE!!"Bayley yelled at her."What are you going to do to me?He will never be faithful to you"she tells Bayley."Ask him what happened last night at my house."That made Bayley run at us."A shame that he was in my bed last night"Bayley says as she swings and connects her right fist to Eva's nose.Blood begun to flow and I placed my left hand on Bayley's right shoulder.She turned and looks at me calming down.

A few minutes later we are in Triple H's office looking between Triple H and Vince.He must've called Vince before calling us to his office.I look over at Bayley and gulp.Her career may be over all because of that stupid whore.I refuse to allow them to fire Bayley."Bayley what you did in the backstage area was uncalled for."Vince begins to say.Bayley opens her mouth to say something,but Vince puts his hand up stopping her."But I will give you a chance to explain yourself."I wrap my arm around her shoulders and look back at Triple H and Vince.

After thirty minutes and Bayley finished explaining what happened Vince turned and looked at me.My turn to gulp.I added to what she said about what happened outside the locker room.When I finished we were excused to leave.We walk back to my locker room to grab our stuff.