Taking Home Our Princess

**Finn's POV**

I sat in the hospital room holding our daughter as Bayley was in the bathroom showering.I look down at her and smile as I'm reminded that we still needed to name her."Daddy loves you princess"I say to our daughter.She opens her eyes and looks up at me as our eyes meet. I smile for a while before I hear the bathroom door open.I look up as I see Bayley walk out wearing a white tank top with her jean shorts.under the tank top she has on a black bikini top.She walks towards us and takes our daughter out of my arms."Babe we need to pick a name for her before the social worker gets here to get the info for her birth certificate"Bayley says."I know babe and it should be a perfect name for her"I say back.Bayley and I look at each other before she sits down on the bed with our daughter."Aeshlin Faith Balor"we both say at the same time. I smile at Bayley realizing that we both thought of the same name.

A few minutes later a woman walks in the room with a clipboard.She introduced herself as the social worker and shook both of our hands. I watched Bayley as she held Aeshlin close to her and the social worker sits down in a chair.She starts to ask questions off the papers and Bayley answers the questions.A few minutes later all the paperwork is done and both of us sign the papers for Aeshlin's birth certificate.We sign the papers and hand them back to the social worker.She then asks us if we wanted Aeshlin's birth announced in the newspaper.We both agreed on having it announced in the newspaper. The social worker said that we had to sign a paper to have it put in the paper.She handed the paper to us and we signed it.

The  social worker then stood up and left. I watched Bayley get Aeshlin dressed in the outfit that my mom bought for her. She finished it off with the headband. I took a pic of Aeshlin with her outfit on and sent it to my mom before putting my phone away in my pocket.My mom truly got it right with this outfit.Aeshlin truly was a princess.

I put Aeshlin in her carseat and waited on the nurse to bring in their discharge papers.Bayley sat in the chair and put her shoes on as I picked up the car seat.Five minutes later the nurse walked in with the discharge papers and walked over to Bayley.She went over the papers with Bayley and handed them to Bayley to sign.After Bayley signed them the nurse took them and went to make copies of them.A couple of minutes later she walked back in with the papers and a wheelchair.Bayley stood up and walked over to the wheelchair then sat down in the wheelchair. I handed her the carseat then grabbed the diaper bag. I walked over to the wheelchair and we all left the room.As we walked towards the elevator my phone dings signaling that I have a new text message. I take my phone out and see that my mom texted me back.

We get in the elevator and the doors closed.The nurse pushed the number one button and the elevator descends.On the first floor the elevator stops and the doors open.We walk out and I walk ahead of them so I could go get the car to bring it up by the doors for Bayley.A few minutes later I park the car by the door and the nurse brings out my wife and our daughter.I help them get in the car before I get in.We thank the nurse and watch her walk back into the hospital before I drive off towards home.