Destined by Fate

Finn's POV

It's my first full day home after the injury and I'm walking around the house on crutches.I walk over to the window and look out as I see the neighbors coming and going.I walk away from the window and towards the kitchen.I entered the kitchen and walk over to the counter.I lean against the counter and replayed how this injury happened over and over in my head.I think of what I should've done differently.While deep in thought I walk over to the fridge and take out a bottle of water then walk back over to the counter after closing the fridge.Tired of standing I walk over to the table and sit down.

I started to drink some water when all of a sudden there was a knock on the front door.I slowly get up off the chair with the help of my crutches and walk towards the front door.I open the door and automatically a smile appears on my face.It appears that an angel came to my door.I invite her in,she enters,and I close the door.I watch as Bayley walks over to my couch and sits down.I walk over to the couch and sit down beside her.I turn and looked at her.I smile again and reach over taking her hand in mine seeing her blush.I want to kiss her so much.But what if she doesn't want me to kiss her?I don't want to scare her off.So I just sit here and hold her hand.

Bayley's POV

Here I sit on his couch with him while he holds my hand and all I can think of is why hasn't he tried to kiss me already.I want him to kiss me so badly.But what if he doesn't like me the same way?What if he's already taken?I'd feel foolish if I kissed him if he's already taken.I try to pull my hand away,but he grips it tighter.Does he like me the same way or is he sending mixed signals?I lean against the back of his couch as he keeps holding my hand.I smile as I blush more.I keep blushing as I notice him slowly leaning in towards me.Was this really gonna happen?Just as his face gets close to mine he backs off.