Bye Bye Red

**Bayley's POV**

I paced back and forth in our hotel room as the thought of what I saw in the backstage area played over and over in my head.All I could see is the skanky bitches lips on my mans lips.I meant her lips on the father of my baby's lips.Damn straight i was jealous.All I wanted to do was to beat the shit out of her.I felt hands go onto my shoulders and I begun to calm down a tiny bit.Not enough not to go after her and teach her to keep her lips off someone else's man.How dare her to try and steal my man?I will teach her when I see her again.Maybe a nice little accident will teach her.Just as I started thinking about what I was going to do to her I heard a phone ring which broke my concentration.I turn around to see Finn on his phone.He turned and walked away from me entering the bedroom."What is he hiding from me?He better not be talking to that red headed whore"I think to myself before placing my ear to the door to eavesdrop on his call.With it being all muffled I couldn't make out many words so I decided to walk away from the door and over to the couch in the living room area of our hotel room.

A few minutes later I hear the bedroom door opening followed by footsteps.I turn the television on and start watching The Fault In Our Stars.As I lean back against the back of the couch I felt the cushion next to me shift.I look over to see him on his phone."Who did you talk to?"I ask him not taking my eyes off his phone."It was.."he said as he sent out a text."Are you cheating on me?"I asked him before realizing he wasn't mine to begin with."Is that's what is bothering you Bayley?"he asked as he looked my way and our eyes locked."I can't get out of my mind that I saw her kiss you"I say back to him."You are the only one I sleep with.I don't want any other diva.You are the only one I ever think of or dream about.Does that answer your question?"he says to me."And yet we aren't a couple yet."I managed to mumble."And yet you're the only one I can see myself being in a relationship with."he mumbles back.I turn my focus back to the movie as I ask him again who he was talking to.He told me that Vince called him and told him that we didn't have to worry about Eva Marie for a while.That she had been suspended for 90 days for starting a fight backstage without cameras around which is a huge violation of company policy.

Great.How was my plan suppose to work out now?Wait I had no plan at the moment.It would help if I could've planned it out before he came out of the bedroom.I guess I have to wait a bit to get my revenge on her.That's when I felt arms come around my shoulders.I turn and see that he had wrapped his arms around me and was pulling me closer to him.I lean against him laying my head on his shoulder.He places a kiss on my forehead and I smile.Maybe I will one day be his girlfriend.I wish he was my boyfriend already,but I guess I have to be patient for a bit longer.He will come around soon.I kept telling myself that.Only problem is I have never been great at staying patient for long.As I kept thinking about being his girl I felt myself being picked up off the couch.I look at him and wrap my arms around his neck as he carried me away from the couch towards the bedroom."What about my movie?"I ask him."We can watch it later"he tells me as he carries me into the bedroom.With his one foot he closes the bedroom door before carrying me over to the bed and laying me down on the bed.He climbs on the bed and covers us up with the comforter.He pulls me close,wraps his arms around me,and gently presses his lips against mine.I kiss him back as I push my fingers through his hair.I grip his hair as the kiss gets more passionate and I softly moan against his lips.As we were kissing I slide my hand down his body to the zipper of his pants and start to pull down the zipper.As it begun to heat up he pulled away causing me to groan.He looks into my eyes."I need to ask you something Bayley"he says.I start to mumble wondering what was so important that it couldn't wait.I look back into his eyes and what I see is his whole soul.I see love.I see desire.I see lust.

"Bayley..."he starts saying.The more I look at him the more I see how nervous he is at that very moment."Bayley...Will you b-be m-m-my gi-gir-girl-girlfri-girlfriend?"he finally asked me.