The Revealing

**Finn's POV**

We left the medical imaging building as I carried the envelope.We made sure that the envelope was double sealed.I walk over to the passenger side of my car and open the door for Bayley.After she climbs in the car and her legs were in all the way I closed the door and ran around the car,opened the door,and got in.We fastened our seatbelts and I started the car.I back my car up before putting it in drive and heading off towards home.The whole ride home I held her hand.Our fingers intertwined.I couldn't wait to get home to hold her in my arms in our bed.I miss every moment that she's not in my arms.It's like I need her constantly in my arms...Like I'm lost without her in my arms.

Five minutes later we pulled into the driveway and I parked the car.I turn the car off and we unfasten our seatbelts before I open the door before getting out and closing the door.I walk around the car and open the door for Bayley.After she gets out of the car I close the door and we walk up to the front door hand in hand.We planned on doing the reveal in a couple of days.I unlock the front door and open it for Bayley.I walk in after her then close the door.We walk over to the couch and sit down.I take my phone out of my pocket and text my cousin to let her know that she will be doing the reveal in a couple of days.

******Flash forward a couple of days******

Our family and friends gather in our backyard by the pool as I helped Bayley get ready for the revealing party.I take a deep breath and reminded myself this is how we wanted it revealed.Bayley looked up at me and smiles as she fixes the creases in her shirt.She looked so radiant at that very moment.I look at her and place my hand on her stomach as I feel our baby kick.I smile at her before getting down on my knees and talk to our child in her stomach.Then I kiss her stomach.

We walk downstairs and through the kitchen.At the back door I open the door and we walk out.We walk over to the stairs on the deck and walk down to the pool area.I help her sit down in a chair before I sit down beside her.I grab her hand as I hand the envelope over to my cousin and tell her to go inside to plan how she was going to help us reveal the gender of our baby.I watched her walk up the deck stairs and enter the house.We waited a few minutes before we saw her come back out of the house holding a basket.I watched her walk down the stairs and back over by the pool area.

She sets the basket down on a table away from everyone.This will be the first time we will know if we were having a boy or girl.We gripped hands a little tighter.She pulled a box out of the basket and everyone started wondering what was in the box.On the box was a white ribbon.Where did she get the ribbon from?She slowly removed the ribbon which made us a bit more nervous.We watched her pull one side first slowly then pull the other side slowly.I could feel Bayley grip my hand tighter signaling to me that she was more nervous than I was.I look at her and smile at her to let her know it will be fine.She smiles back at me and we look back at my cousin.Everyone had their eyes on my cousin as she pulls out of the box a small pink bear keychain.My parents look at me and smile before my mom blurts out"I'm getting a granddaughter".

After the revealing my cousin walked over and handed Bayley the ultrasound with our baby's gender on it as well