Taking The Plunge

Bayley's POV

I turned away from Finn and looked at the back of his couch trying to think of what to do next.That's when I decide to just go for it.I move closer to Finn before climbing on his lap facing him.I smile at him before leaning in towards him.When our lips met I felt sparks and hope that he felt it to.Just then all of a sudden I felt his hands on the back of my head as we continue to kiss.Then I pulled away and smiled at him as he used his hands that were on the back of my head to pull me back into him so we could kiss more.I moved closer to him as our chests touched.That's when I feel us lifting off the couch.I try to pull away so I could tell him to sit back down,but he kept pulling me closer.I felt his hands move down my back and stop under my ass as I feel him start to move.I wrap my arms around his neck as I feel him walking slowly across the floor.Then he slowly carried me up his stairs.

When we approached his bedroom I helped him open the door and then he carried me into the bedroom.He carries me over to his bed and gently lays me on his bed.I look up at him as he takes his shirt off.I sit up and remove my shirt before laying back down.Finn climbs on the bed by me and lays beside me then goes back to kissing me.He gently places kisses down my jawline and onto my neck.I moan softly as I tilt my head back so he can kiss my neck more.I feel his hand slowly roam down my body as he continues to kiss my neck and I arch my back.As I arch my back more I felt his hand slip down the front of my pants.As I feel his fingers slide over my clit I let out a loud moan and I grind my clit against his fingers.I wanted more from him.I wanted to feel him deep inside me.I needed to feel him deep inside me stretching me out to take all of him in me.I moan louder as I feel his fingers slip in me."Finn please" I say."Yes Bay"he says back to me."Please get in me"I beg him.He slowly strips me then himself and gets on top of me.I look up into his eyes as I feel him push into me.I feel myself stretching as he pushes deeper in me.I let out a loud moan as I feel him move slowly in and out of me.He slowly picks up the pace as I moan louder and move with him.He leans over and runs his tongue over my nipples as he goes faster in and out me.I grip his hair as he makes love to me.The faster he goes in and out of me the tighter I get around him.He starts to go hard and my body starts to shake.He moves harder and harder in and out of me as my back arches hard and I orgasm hard.I shake hard as I come down from the insane orgasm and I feel him cum deep inside me.He slowly moves in and out of me as he finishes cumming in me and I finish coming down from the insane orgasm.He pulls out of me and lays down beside me and I lay my head on his chest.He pulls the blanket up over us and we fall asleep.