Moment Of Truth Part One

**Bayley's POV**

It's been a month since I gave myself to Finn.The more I think back to it I find myself smiling. I wanted more of him.I needed to see him again.I take my phone out and open up our texts.Before   I had a chance to text him I became nauseous.I threw my phone on my bed and ran for the bathroom.Inside the bathroom I lean over the toilet and throw up.

A few minutes later I stop throwing up.I walk over to the sink and rinse my mouth before taking a look into the mirror.As I look in the mirror I remind myself that I have a match tonight. I can't miss the match. I regather my thoughts and walk out of the bathroom before walking down the hallway to my room.

In my room I walk over to my bed and pick my phone back up to send Finn the text.After I send him the text I lay back down on my bed placing the phone on my chest. As I close my eyes I hear a ding signaling that I had a text.

**Finn's POV**

I received a text and saw that it was from Bayley. I open it to see that she wanted me to come over.I replied back that I'd be on my way.After sending her the text I locked my phone and put it in my pocket. I put my shoes on and walk out of my room heading downstairs to the living room. In the living room I walk over to the door and grab my car keys off the table near the door before opening the door and walking out.Outside I turn around,close the door,and lock it.I then walk over to my car and get in.