The Surprise Part One

**Finn's POV**

There I stood in the jewelry store looking at rings.I forgot to ask her what her ring size was.but then again I would've gave away my surprise if I asked her.I guess that I'm just going to have to guess what it is.I quickly took my phone out and went through my facetime contacts and stopped on Sasha's number before hitting call.She answered on the second ring.It felt weird calling to ask Bayley's friend to get her help with getting a ring for Bayley."Hey Finn.What's up?"Sasha says."I need your help Sash"I say to her."How can I help you Finn?"she says back to me."I know how close you and Bayley are"I say to her."We are super close"she says."I need you to come down to Derek's Jewelry Store"I tell her."What are you planning Finn?"she asks me."Just get down here please Sash.I really need your help"i tell her."I'll be there in 15 minutes Finn"she tells me.

15 minutes passed and I hear the door open up.I turn and look at the door to see Sasha walk in.As I look at her I smile a little bit.I couldn't be happier than right now.I have the most amazing girlfriend in the world.I was in a jewelry store trying to pick her out a ring.And her best friend was here helping me pick out the perfect ring for the most amazing woman in the world.I watch her slowly walk over to me."Hey.Thanks for coming down here to meet me."I say to her."I will do anything I can to ensure that my friend is completely happy in life"she says."That's what I want for her as well"I tell her."Glad we are on the same page when it comes to Bayley"she says."So by chance you wouldn't know what her ring size would be,would you?"I ask her."Of course I know what it is.She wears a ring size 6."she says to me."I have 4 rings picked out for her.Which one do you think she would like?"I say as I show her a princess cut engagement ring,a pear shaped engagement ring,a huge pink diamond engagement ring,and a heart shaped engagement ring."Seriously Finn?They are all perfect."she says to me."That's why it's so hard for me to pick one out"I say to her.

We were in the jewelry store for another 2 hours until I finally picked out the princess cut engagement ring and told the sales associate that I needed it in a size 6.She told me that she had to send it out and that I would have it within the next few days.I asked her if there was a way she would have it done overnight and she replied that it would be more money.I replied to her that money wasn't a problem for me.She put it in for an overnight order and rang the order up.After she told me the price I handed her my credit card to charge the $1,500,000 to it.A receipt printed out and the sales associate handed it to me with a pen.I signed it and handed it back to her before taking my copy of the receipt.I thanked the sales associate and walked over to the door with Sasha.I opened the door and we both exited the jewelry store.I walked Sasha over to her car and said bye to her before walking over to my car and got in..I fastened my seatbelt and pushed my key into the ignition before starting my car.I backed my car up and exit the jewelry store parking lot.I drive off towards my house trying to think where I was going to hide the receipt so Bayley doesn't find it.

A few minutes later I pull into my driveway and park my car before turning my car off and remove my key from the ignition.I remove my seatbelt and open my car door.I get out,close the door,and walk over to the front door.I push another key into the lock on the front door and unlock the door.I then pull the key out of the door,put them in my pants pocket,open the front door,and enter my house.I close the door behind me and walk into my living room.I sit down on the couch,pick up the remote,and turn on the television.I sit there watching ESPN sportscenter as I hear the front door open.I turn the television off and get up off the couch.I walk over to the front door to see Bayley entering the house.I moved her in recently for the simple fact that I didn't want to wake up anymore without her by my side.She looks up at me and smiles.What a beautiful smile she has.I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist as I lean in.I close the door behind her as I gently kiss her lips passionately.She wraps her arms around my neck as she returns the passionate kiss.