Wedding Part Two

**Finn's POV

I watched as Sasha drives her car out of our driveway and down the street before I head back inside the house.I walk into the living room and sit down on the couch before I turn the tv on.I started watching sportscenter as I started sending texts out.First text went out to my dad getting some last minute advice.Then I texted my mom asking her the final count of people who were coming.Then I texted Bayley telling her that I love her and that I can't wait for tomorrow.She replied back that she loves me too and also can't wait for tomorrow.I send her a text with a heart and a kissing face before I put my phone down on the coffee table.Just then there's a knock on the door.I put the remote down on the coffee table and stand up off the couch.I slowly walk over to the door and open the door.Great.How did she find my house?At the door was none other than Eva Marie."What do you want Eva?"I ask her."I was looking for Bayley.I have something for the baby"she says."Just leave it and go.I'll make sure Bayley sees it"I tell her."Why can't I come in and give it to her myself?"she asks."Because we are getting married tomorrow and I refuse to let you ruin that"I reply to her."Oh so she's not home at the moment"she says.She tries to push her way in,but I block her entrance.She pouts at me,but instead of falling for it I look over her right shoulder.Eva turns around to see what I was looking at and comes face to face with Charlotte.Great.What is Charlotte now doing at my house?

"What can I do for you Charlotte?"I ask her."Bayley called me saying that you stopped talking to her and she got worried"she says to me not taking her eyes off of Eva."I got a whore here that won't leave"I tell her pointing at Eva."I'm not a whor..."Eva starts saying,but I cut her off."I don't want to hear it bitch."I say.She opens her mouth to say something,but next thing I knew I got the shock of my life.Right in front of me I see Charlotte crash her lips into Eva's.It seemed that Eva enjoyed it a bit as she gripped Charlotte's hair and pulled it as she kissed her back before pulling away and walking off to her car.She gets in her car and leaves as Charlotte stands still by my door.After we seen Eva's car drive around the corner I look at Charlotte."Shit I owe you now"I say to her."Just don't cheat on Bayley with that redheaded whore"she says."I don't plan on it"I tell her.She just smiles at me and then walks away.I watch her get in the car and drive off before I walk back in the house.

******flash forward 10 hours******

I'm standing up in front of a church load of people waiting for Bayley to walk down the aisle to me.The nerves start to kick in more and hard.The doubts came back.I stood there trying to shake all the nerves and doubts away as I look at my cousin Drew stand beside me.He looks at me and mouths"Relax" to me.I started to deep breath and looked around the church at all the people there.I look over at the organ and see the organist sit down.That's when I knew it was time.As the organist played the wedding march I look down the aisle to see my cousin Abby and her cousin Josh walking down the aisle carrying a basket of flowers and the pillow.They were followed by a family friend of mine Colin and her sister Erika.Then I watched my other cousin James walk down the aisle with her other sister Marisa.They were followed by another family friend Derek and Sasha.The organist begin picking up the tone on the organ.I look back down the aisle as everyone stood up.Just then Bayley and her stepdad step in the doorway.She looked more beautiful at that moment.I wipe a tear off my cheek as they got closer.Her stepdad walks her up the steps towards me.He kisses her cheek and puts her hand into mine.I take her hand and we walk up to the minister.

I take her hand and we walk up to the minister