Planning A Wedding Part One

**Bayley's POV**

I texted Sasha to ask her to meet up with me at the house.She replied back quickly telling me that she would be here in 10 minutes.I continued to get ready as Finn made calls to his family.I was attempting to put on my shoes as I heard a knock on the door.I abandoned my shoes and struggled to get up off the couch before I walk over to the door.When I get to the door I open the door to see Sasha standing there.I throws my arms up and pulls her into a hug.She hugs me back and I hear her start to cry.Her crying made me start to tear up.There we were standing by the door crying as I hear Finn walk into the room.I hear him walk over towards us and wrap his arms around us.I lean back placing my head against his chest as I look at Sasha.She really was like a sister to me.That's how much she means to me.

We talked about what I wanted to do today and both decided that we would talk about Sasha going shopping with me today so i can go look at dresses.Plus I need to talk to her about being my maid of honor.We decided to go to the mall to do some shopping so we headed out to the mall.On the ride to the mall I decided to ask her in the car."So Sasha there's something that I need to ask you"I say to her."What is it Bay?"she says back to me."I was wondering would you do the honors of being my maid of honor?"I ask her.She looks at me and I could tell that she was about to cry again."I would love to be your maid of honor Bay."she says to me as tears flow down her face.I hated seeing her cry.I hand her a tissue and look out the window with a smile on my face.I wanted to hug her again.

After shopping at the mall for hours I finally got down to three dresses to pick from.I couldnt pick between the three since they all had qualities that I wanted in a wedding dress so I asked the seamstress to surprise me with a dress.She told me that I would need to go in for fittings to get the dress perfect.I set up a few appointments for the fittings before we left the dress shop.By time we left I was hungry realizing that it was lunch time.We decided to go to the food court to have lunch before heading home.At the food court we both decided on Taco King.We ordered our usual with bottles of water,she paid for lunch,and we waited for our food while holding our bottles of water.After getting our food we walk over to a table and sit down to eat our lunch.While eating lunch we talked more about the wedding and what I wanted in this wedding.Where it was going to be.Where we were going to hold the reception.Where I wanted to go on the honeymoon with Finn.